The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Knowing how high Triple H and Stephanie have been on Sasha & Bayley these past 13 months since their match in Brooklyn, I'm confident the grand plan even at this early stage is for babyface Bayley vs heel Sasha at WrestleMania.

I remember online last year there were short sighted fans on Twitter complaining why Nikki Bella was still in the title picture and Natalya was getting a shot at the crappy filler ppvs, I was confident they would build to Sasha Banks finally getting her first Title shot on the biggest stage and at WrestleMania that's what happened.

Edited by dopper

Jericho had me in stitches with that "longest reigning Universal Champion" stuff. He just keeps on getting better and better. Overall I really enjoyed the stuff they did with the women as well as the stuff involving Jericho/Rollins and Zayn/Owens. Everything else was sort of samey but inoffensive, apart from that shite New Day stuff which unfortunately is becoming the trend for them.

• Paid Members

Rusev is more than likely missing the next 3 weeks of TV and the Raw PPV. He and Lana are on Honeymoon for the next 23 days, the PPV is in 18 days.

Rusev tweeted it earlier.

Could be a work? I know they're away but I'm expecting him to take Reigns out.

How much longer do we reckon the New Day are going to be around as a collective?

I've been going off them for a while now and they do seem to be running of challengers for the belts.

Anderson & Gallows seem to be going nowhere at the moment. They very quickly seem to have become just another pair of guys. Apparently Anderson isn't very well liked after saying something on a of cast about Ric Flair owing him money

I expect Anderson & Gallows to win the titles at the PPV. Hopefully then this bad dynamic of them trying to out-goofy New Day will end and they'll just be the bad boys. Not that both guys can't bring comedy value to the table, especially Gallows, but this obviously doesn't click. I can't totally sour on New Day because Big E is a beautiful, beautiful man but it's sad to see the quality of some of the stuff they've been doing past few months or so, compared to when they were seemingly just riffing every week, striking gold + highlight of practically every episode last year.

Shining Stars beating Enzo & Cass has got to be the most pointless heat I've seen in ages. Why bother with those two shite-hawks? Cass should've sorted them out within 45 seconds of the hot tag, with him being kayfabe the 4th best guy on the brand

Anyone else notice during the opening segment that was pre recorded with Steph and Foley you could actually hear Foley talking to someone off camera.  You could hear him say Hunter's name. I think his mic was live while they aired that clip.

I thought that Sasha promo was well awkward when she kept pausing for the crowd to cheer her but she didn't really get the responce she was looking for.

Edited by The Clint

I think a lot of the crowd were biting their nails just waiting for her to finish her point, it was a bit awkward - that disrespectful twat heckling her every sentence being audible was a real shame. She got her pop for the Championship match announcement, that's all that matters I guess.

Did anyone else sense some resistance/boos though when she said "no more bra & panties matches"? Couldn't really tell but it's intriguing to think about.

Edited by sj5522