The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I can see him losing. I really can, there's something they need to rebuild Roman and its not going over Rusev.

We keep talking about the possible Angle return, if he returns while the Olympics is going on as a true American hero and beats Rusev the next night on RAW before going into an eventual program with Reigns for the belt, it gives Reigns a chance to not be beat clean by Rusev but keep him strong, have Angle return as the American Hero he's always made out to be by WWE, line him up for HoF next year and eventually go down to Reigns as proof Reigns can be the man when he can beat one of the best technical wrestlers WWE has ever had.

One cheap low blow and an Accolade like they did to Cena the first time he faced Rusev and it builds up heat and pops everywhere.

But what else can they do with Reigns at this point?  They can't keep booking him into WWE title matches just for the hell of it. If he does take the US title I can see a repeat of the open challenge every week.  Which would be fair enough as I actually enjoyed it when Cena done it.

Let Rusev kick shit out of Reigns after the match, keep him off telly for a few months and bring him back as a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble where he eliminates Rusev before being tossed over by three or four of the SmackDown lot.

His feud with Rusev culminates in him winning the US Title in his home-state of Florida at WrestleMania 33.

• Paid Members

That, I'm a big fan of that. Reigns going off TV for a while (there has to be a WWE film in the works they can put him in) might help the negative crowd reactions and people to forget the drugs thing by the time he's back. Taking a 'major' player from RAW as well, he'll probably be fresh and cheered on his return, would build up the legitimacy of the title as well if it means that much for him to get revenge on Rusev and take his belt.

Just bite the bloody bullet and turn him heel for crying out loud.

They've got Cena, Ambrose, Lesnar and maybe even Finn that can be top Faces for a while and the option (if they so choose) to use AJ, Bray or Seth in that role as well. Just embrace the hate, turn Reigns heel, make him a far more palatable and interesting character and get planning for the huge face turn in 18 months to two years.

He gets booed to shit and he's a drugs cheat - he's not going to be your squeaky-clean Cena replacement right now, fucking give it up!

I wonder if Conor MacGregor gets mentioned on tonight's show, after his highly publisized comments over the weekend.

I reckon Stephanie will be the one to mention him.

She has suddenly acted like a babyface before with no rhyme or reason before being a heel again later on the same show, so it wouldn't surprise me if she brings his name up.

• Paid Members

I wonder if Conor MacGregor gets mentioned on tonight's show, after his highly publisized comments over the weekend.

I reckon Stephanie will be the one to mention him.

She has suddenly acted like a babyface before with no rhyme or reason before being a heel again later on the same show, so it wouldn't surprise me if she brings his name up.

If anyone is going to mention him it's most likely to be JBL on Smackdown, I would've thought.

But yeah, as already mentioned, the idea of pairing him with Finn Balor is one of the funniest ideas imaginable. They're on complete opposite ends of the charisma and promo spectrum. It'd be a disaster.

How do you do business with McGregor? He's just called the locker room a bunch of pussies. If he comes in and knocks down one of your guys it legitimises that claim and makes your show look like a joke. And he's not going to be eating the canvas.

Fuck it, it'd be a waste but just humble the prick,

Tell Heath Slater that he gets one last chance at getting a job. He can pick what roster he wants to be on if he can defeat a mystery opponent, which turns out to be McGregor.

Slater then crushes him quicker than Braun Strowman battered that skinny lad last week.