The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I'd say any company these days that offers an on demand video content service is in direct competition with the others.

Stephs comments were pretty naive. I'd love for Brock to win Saturday and tell the world that the UFC is where he wants to be.

I usually hate gimmick Raws but thought this was one of the better ones. Yeah its all cheesy America related content but thought the opening food fight was good fun and some of the matches wasn't too bad either. 

By Raw standards it was decent anyway. 

As far as short filler shit on recent Raws goes, it definitely dicks the Shining Stars and Golden Truth

Have the Shining Stars had a match yet?

Seems like they've been promoting Puerto Rico for months now.

They were on Main Event last week and are on Superstars this week.

Got a new nitpick with Raw this week. The food fight would have been a good way to add a bit of character to the bland rematcher guys and cement all the characters a tad, but it seemed they couldn't be arsed with much. Specifically, the Vaudevillains should be wearing olden time clothes surely, not just jeans and their merch stand shirt. Even Sheamus used to dress up like that Boyzone video back when he was new.

The Wyatt's little shack thing? I could understand if Heath Slater started doing it but the Wyatts have always been filmed from their own unique locations. This week reminded me slightly of the vignettes that got the gimmick over in the first place. Even if it is inspired by what TNA did, fair fucks to them for doing something appropriate and different with the Wyatts

The crux of the storyline is what Xavier is doing anyway, which I quite enjoy. Some of that crowd sounded as though they were about to cry as he started to walk away

They've had years to do interesting things with the Wyatts. Still no sign of Sister Abigail. It's an out of the arena set up, something they've just coincidentaly decided to do now. And it will be hokey as fuck and in no way good because it heavily involves Braun and Rowan. The only good i can see coming from it is it may herald the return of Harper, as he hopefully rapes Kofi Kingston into retirement.

Oh! And in a GTV mystery like scenario that we may never know the answer to, who in the hell was responsible for the pie in Owens face?!

Edited by Philjax

• Paid Members

Oh! And in a GTV mystery like scenario that we may never know the answer to, who in the hell was responsible for the pie in Owens face?!

WWE are asking that question too: 

It was truly dreadful, that. The POV shot was a shark-jumping moment.