The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

The "dude" and the "guy" are two of the shittest nicknames they've come up with.

I reckon the Battleground triple threat will end with Triple H coming out to help Ambrose retain by pedigreeing Rollins to set up their feud for SummerSlam. Following night on RAW (which Triple H will be running at this point) Ambrose tells The Game to fuck off, so getting a cob on with it he calls up Lesnar to take the title off The Dude at SummerSlam. All the while Reigns is pissing about on SmackDown.

– Raw came out of Money in the Bank and earned the best ratings in over two months. Last night’s episode brought in 3.467 million viewers and a 1.28 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 17% and a big 31% from last week’s 2.97 million and 0.98, and represent the best numbers since the Raw after WrestleMania (4.094 million/1.55 demo rating).

In addition to anticipation coming out of Money in the Bank, Raw also had the benefit of not being up against the NBA Playoffs which had been pulling in big numbers for the past few weeks. Raw ranked #2 among cable originals for the night, behind VH-1’s Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta (1.37 demo rating/2.728 million viewers). The hourly numbers are below:

8 PM: 1.25 demo rating (3.420 million viewers)

9 PM: 1.34 demo rating (3.562 million viewers)

10 PM: 1.25 demo rating (3.420 million viewers)

http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-raw-rating-spikes-following-money-in-the-bank-2/

Wyatts v New Day is a terrible idea, not going to work one bit. I really don't get it, Wyatts were clearly heading for a face turn when they took out the League of Nations on the post-Mania Raw. They have some much-needed time off TV, return to big cheers, and then that.. you could feel the energy sap from the place once the crowd realized the direction they were headed in. I still like New Day but their material was rubbish too. The Wyatts need their own writing team because everyone they've got has shown they have no clue what to do with them.

How long's Harper out for? 

The thing for me was that the 3 other teams in the 4 way are in no way done with the title picture. The 4 way felt like the opening to a few months of trading. The New Day need to lose the belts in my opinion ASAP, they need to be put onto a strong team for the autumn for Enzo and Cass to chase through to the end of year which should be enough time for them to be ready for the belts. I'm not sure if Anderson and Gallows are the team for that job though, but I really don't think the Wyatts are either.

They could be doing something much more interesting with the Wyatts now I reckon, I don't know what exactly but Vs The New Day is a cop out.

• Paid Members

I really was clapping like a dolphin when Wyatt was greeted with the “Welcome back” chants. His subsequent “Did you miss me?” line and accompanying mannerisms were fucking excellently delivered and felt like the start of something new for the character. Then “Feel the power and bake your flour” and what have you came on and just took the Wyatts back about 12 steps.

They're too far gone now. Bray will be doing the type of comedy yee haw hickey stuff he done on the E&C show by the end of the year.

I reckon this feud will be the one to turn some of dem back again on the New Day though with one of their boys Bray going up against Xavier Woods and his two ideas.

The rational side of me sees New Day selling more shirts than ever as full blown faces. The churlish snot nose in me wants them to sod off forever so Woods as more time to do his shitty YouTube series about playing the Colecovision with Husky Harris.

Wyatts v New Day is a terrible idea, not going to work one bit. I really don't get it, Wyatts were clearly heading for a face turn when they took out the League of Nations on the post-Mania Raw.

The League of Nations doesn't exist now. The Club are feuding with John Cena. Who would your babyface Wyatts be feuding with?

Wyatts v New Day is a terrible idea, not going to work one bit. I really don't get it, Wyatts were clearly heading for a face turn when they took out the League of Nations on the post-Mania Raw.

The League of Nations doesn't exist now. The Club are feuding with John Cena. Who would your babyface Wyatts be feuding with?

Vaudevillans. 

Mouthwatering prospect isn't it?

Well the two sheep masks can fuck off tbh. Especially without Harper I don't want to see Wyatt in tag feuds.

Well the two sheep masks can fuck off tbh. Especially without Harper I don't want to see Wyatt in tag feuds.
He'll be in another one of his classic singles feuds before too long.

He'll be in another one of his classic singles feuds before too long.

don't worry, I remember the awful-ness of the Ryback feud and that whole lackluster run. the Reigns one was okay but went on too long. My point is that HE is a face-act in the making - the longer him and his beardy buddies jump the top faces the worse it is for him

crowd were begging to cheer him last night, every other recent time he's been on telly has been pretty much crickets. this was a chance to shake it up but next week it will be back to normal for him

his mic work is just great for that role if they do ever position him like that. he can subtly move on from the cult-leader gimmick like how Taker stopped working in the style of a zombie at whatever point he did that

Edited by sj5522

Other than the opening exchanges between The Shield I thought Raw was bad yet again. 

Corbin/Ryder will be worse than Corbin/Ziggler and its already on like match 5. 

Owens/Zayn has been going on for like 6 months now.

Rusev/Titus is not working for me. 

Cena/Styles - I am fine with this but will be tired of it if they drag this out until Summerslam.

New Day/Wyatts - What a complete waste, I am a big fan of both but think this will not do either of them good, I hope its just a one off match at Batteground if they go with this.

Just the same repetitive shit every single week.