The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Did the fact it wasn't live have any Impact on the ratings? I'd guess not but WWE may try to swing it that way and people didn't tune having read spoilers of the show online and wern't fussed it enough to see it after reading about it

• Paid Members

Christ, only 2,863,000 people watched the 3rd hour of Raw last night. Ooof.

Not really a surprise. What incentive was there for people to watch the last hour? The Wyatts are not going to draw people in or make them keep watching to the end, and no one really expected Undertaker (or Kane) to turn up. The tournament brackets had no matches that were going to get people excited or want to make them keep watching to the end either.

Why did nobody expect Undertaker and/or Kane to turn up? Given it's promoted as the biggest storyline going into Survivor Series, them making an appearance is always on the cards.

They don't normally waste stuff like this on taped shows. Personally didn't even know Taker was in the UK either. So nice surprise.

Are we looking at a Survivor Series without an actual Survivor Series match?

Guess they might stick some of the midcarders together in some form of pointless match, Team Barrett vs Team Neville or something 

Edited by MVP RULZ

• Paid Members

Listening to SCG run down the last ten or so Survivors PPVs and been reminded of all the pointless 4v4/5v5 matches they've stuck on for no reason I'd really rather not see any than suffer through some half arsed shite with lower card dudes. Wyatt feud makes sense as a SS match. Nothing else would. Besides, there is a six or eight man tag every fucking week on Raw.

• Awards Moderator

If Reigns is to be the man - and a lot of signs point to that - then having Sheamus declare his intent to cash in could do him a favour. Clatter his opponent with a chair for a DQ, and tell Renee early in the show that he is going to cash in on whomever the champ is. If Reigns faces a heel in the final, have the heel beat the tar out of him after losing. Sheamus does the cash-in but Reigns heroically overcomes him.

Sheamus looks a bit of a chump for losing but his big mouth got him in trouble, and it doesn't seem to matter what position on the card he is.

I know this has no significant difference to the show, but was Triple H already in the UK overseeing everything or do you think they flew him over as soon as Seth got injured?

I ask as Stephanie wasn't at the show (on TV anyway) so wasn't sure whether the Authority wasn't planning on being there in the first place. 

• Paid Members

If I actually believed they're getting behind him, I'd love to see Kalisto in an underdog role getting upset wins. They missed a trick with him right from NXT, I think he'd have gotten over with that crowd as a single.

If Reigns is to be the man - and a lot of signs point to that - then having Sheamus declare his intent to cash in could do him a favour. Clatter his opponent with a chair for a DQ, and tell Renee early in the show that he is going to cash in on whomever the champ is. If Reigns faces a heel in the final, have the heel beat the tar out of him after losing. Sheamus does the cash-in but Reigns heroically overcomes him.

Sheamus looks a bit of a chump for losing but his big mouth got him in trouble, and it doesn't seem to matter what position on the card he is.

Isn't Sheamus already out though

I did. To me it reads as Sheamus will clatter his opponent with a chair, so I am asking what opponent and clarify what the poster means.

Why would Sheamus want to win the tournament? As in what does he lose if he doesn't win it? Think about it.

That is kinda my point, how can he get DQed and thus be eliminated when he already has been by Cesaro?