The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Lesnar not knowing his own strength:

https://twitter.com/WrestleOne/status/618243886440386560/video/1

that doubles as a pretty good highlights package for this weeks Raw too

Wonder if he got to keep it? I thought Lesnar would end up seriously hurting someone in the ring, seems even the crowd aren't safe now.

Loved Titus on commentary, genuinely had me laughing out loud.

Not sure USA will drop the 3rd hour, how do the ratings compare to other non live shows they air in that timeslot on other days? They'd be better off doing something different with the first hour, kind of like the preshow but less of a panel just sitting around and more actual content.

• Paid Members

Those flimsy sticks Rollins and J&J came out with were clearly axes with the heads removed. They looked flimsy as fuck and utterly ridiculous. Couldn't they find any 2X4s or baseball bats?

I wasn't happy about the way they made Owens look like a tit on this weeks show, first they made it look like he backed down from Cesaro and then he runs into the ring just to get the F5 from Cena straight away. I'm really starting to like Rusev now especially when he's jamming his crutch into super noodles throat. It also seems kinda weird that they aren't really making an effort to plug Tough Enough considering that it's also on the USA Network. And Cole was wrong again about the big 2K16 cover reveal as Austin tweeted about it before Raw. Anyway this will only send the Austin to have a match at WrestleMania rumours into overdrive.

Those flimsy sticks Rollins and J&J came out with were clearly axes with the heads removed. They looked flimsy as fuck and utterly ridiculous. Couldn't they find any 2X4s or baseball bats?

Yeah, tbf they did call them "axe handles" but they just looked like wooden coathangers or something.

Enjoyed the Rusev/Summer/Ziggler/Lana segment, Titus was a riot on commentary - he's secured himself a job after his active career is over.
Lesnar is just so legit in everything he does - I don't think Rollins reign will end but I highly doubt they'll job Lesnar either. I'm anticipating screwy finish.

Excellent main event. Cesaro's the real deal in the ring. 

Is there a particular reason why it's Austin on the cover? Is there a particular focused him or something this year or a Special Edition Austin version like they did with Hogan a couple of years back? or is it purely because he's more recognisable than the majority of the modern roster

Is there a particular reason why it's Austin on the cover? Is there a particular focused him or something this year or a Special Edition Austin version like they did with Hogan a couple of years back? or is it purely because he's more recognisable than the majority of the modern roster

The main Showcase mode this time is rumoured to be Austin 3:16. So remember all those Austin matches you played in whatever year had the Attitude Era mode. Prepare to play them all over again.

The main Showcase mode this time is rumoured to be Austin 3:16. So remember all those Austin matches you played in whatever year had the Attitude Era mode. Prepare to play them all over again.

Oh, yey