The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I forgot the "small mining community" thing!  :laugh: Their UK geography has always been pretty bad. They had Bulldog coming from about five different towns. Still, he probably wouldn't have known where he was from even if they'd asked him, the dopey twat.

Barrett is actually from Prescot

No he isn't.

Yeah he's from Penwortham, which used to have an ace chippy, still has a good pub though so it's got that going for it

Andrea's? If so the owner is back from Cyprus, he got bored of retirement and took control of things again. Godwins is pretty decent to. Also in the Preston tradition, Penwortham is not Preston.. Love the North and they're completely insane sense of local identity.

• Paid Members

By the standards of some recent go-home shows, this was a pretty good Raw. It had a nice focus and a decent pay-off with the Seth Rollins/Randy Orton shenanigans. The whole Kane thing feels like a "swerve" where he'll cost Orton the cage match because the Authority always wins but they've done a decent job with it.

I did wonder if Orton was the focus of Wyatt's interviews - although that would be a massive retread of the Rollins/Ambrose feud ender. Seemed he was talking about Ryback on this show though, especially as Ryback came straight out and then JBL tried and failed to say something about Ryback being the New Face of Food or Hunger or something but failed because he's a massive shit-twat. Oh, and Adam Rose wearing proper jobber pants is ace.

The show felt a bit fresher because of the backstage stuff. Just having Orton RKO'ing Slater in catering felt more original than anything they've done for ages. The set up for the Rusev attack was so utterly out of place that it was so, so obvious. Worked though.

Felt sorry for the live crowd when they went to break during the Divas match. The poor bastards get 4 minutes of stalling from two people with the wrestling talent of Ted Arcidi's little toe.

"Ground breaking reality TV show Tough Enough" is the new phrase Michael Cole must parrot at every opportunity.

At the moment I'm loving: RKOs. US Open challenge. The New Day. Lucha Dragons. Harper vs. Ambrose. Wyatt's cryptic nonsense. Ryback.

I'm hating: Commentary. Rollins voice. Reigns being an afterthought in a interminable feud. Divas, obvs. "Ground breaking reality TV show Tough Enough".

• Paid Members

That DDT thing Rollins did was the drizzling shits. I really hope that's not his new finisher. Crying shame if the reports on the Curb Stomp being banned are true. It was one fo the few good original finishers to come up in the past few years and suited Rollins character to a tee.

Edited by LaGoosh