The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Piper v Goldust from Mania 12 could've been listed as one of the above matches aswell instead of a Hollywood backlot brawl. Al Snow V Bossman at Summerslam 99 was probably the closest thing to a street fight that WWE had ever done, speaking of that match I thought Road Dogg was hilarious on the mic when he followed them across the street and back into the arena.

It'll probably be a big anti climax. Something to do with the autobiography he's currently writing. Other than that, the actual crossroads he's at is either return hurt or retire healthy-ish.

Or it might be a work. Bogus retirement speech, bring out Edge to make it more legit by association, followed by surprise Royal Rumble return, although that would suggest he'd be winning it even though he had his massive Mania moment last year. I'll go with retirement though.

He wouldn't, but he's hardly going to tweet: "got some bad news for ya lads, dreading telling you, but you'll probably still cheer for me in all the bits I'm not involved in" or words to that effect.

He could be retiring but taking on a different role in WWE: "I can't wrestle anymore, but I'm looking forward to seeing the WWE Universe every single week as your new General Manager/Commentator/Camera Man" etc etc etc.

He wouldn't, but he's hardly going to tweet: "got some bad news for ya lads, dreading telling you, but you'll probably still cheer for me in all the bits I'm not involved in" or words to that effect.

Would that even fit in a tweet? He could just say "all will be explained on Raw." Retirement isn't impossible, but I'd say it's the less likely option

• Paid Members

Maybe Bryan announces he's going to have that surgery that will keep him out for another year, Lesnar interrupts, but then Cena makes the save.

What would be a billion times better though is Bryan announces he's in the Rumble, Lesnar attacks him, and that's your eventual Wrestlemania main event, with Vince giving up on Reigns based on last week.

Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar is a genuine dream match that needs to happen before Brock fucks off.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

Bryan vs. Lesnar? Does nothing for me at all. Regardless of whatever they've told us the past two years, I just don't buy Bryan as a threat to Brock.

I hope it's not bad news though. The guy is seriously talented and should have years ahead of him.