The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Was the Cyber Monday thing mentioned at the end just to do with the computer being in charge next week? Or is the Cyber Sunday style show returning for a week?

Also, I don't mind the anonymous GM being back for week. Your just all moaning bastards.

I don't mind either if it's going to be a one off deal. I just don't want it to go on for months again.  And if the Anon GM is only just for next week I would expect them to be booking the HOF guys as the guest hosts again until late January.

I actually wouldn't mind them bringing Bischoff back as the Raw GM

Edited by Glass Smash

• Paid Members

I'm fairly sure the Anonymous GM will be a one-night only thing, seems to me Steph & Hunter are taking the Holidays off the road (and to sort out the Network etc...) and they'll be back in some form in the New Year, with them filling the gap with former/guest GMs.

I imagine we'll see something along the lines of Anonymous GM gets a week, Big Johnny will get one, Vickie Guerrero will if she's willing to do it. Foley will probably get Xmas week and do the whole show dressed as Santa. Brad Maddox, William Regal & Teddy Long might get a turn, etc. Austin, maybe?

Question is, how do they get Steph & Hunter back - the immediate logic to me is that Cena somehow loses his shot against Lesnar (which he's desperate for not just to get the title back, but to recover his dignity - maybe Heyman gets a turn as a former [smackdown] GM and revokes it?) and is coerced into bringing them back on the promise of having it restored. Problem is, that kinda makes him a heel?

With talk of Cena not having anything yet for TLC (someone mentioned a three way vs. Rollins and Ziggler for the MITB case, which doesn't appeal to me and with Cena being #1 contender already, it makes no sense)

Maybe have it be Cena's #1 contendership v HHH's chance of regaining authority. I'm not saying that HHH would win the #1 contendership, he could just name one when he's back in power.

That also makes no sense. What does Cena stand to gain from it? It seems like they have to have Cena vs Triple H, because there's nothing else, but they need some better logic to it than that.

If HHH isn't on the bill, I could see Rollins vs Orton being the main event, and Cena and Ziggler teaming up against Miz and Mizdow. That's a Raw card, though.

Hmm, you make a good point.

Alright, HHH wins he gets authority back and Cena loses his title shot, Cena wins he keeps his title shot and gets to stipulate his title match. Or he becomes GM for 30 days

Someone putting Cena in a match where he has to fight against Triple H returning to power defeats the purpose of the whole "only Cena can bring back The Authority" rule that they made a big deal of stipulating.

They added the stipulation about Cena having the choice to bring them back, must have been added for a reason, so I am expecting some right evil bastard taking over the show sometime soon, so that Cena can bring back the Authority. Better the Devil you know and all that.

What about the possibility of Vinnie Mac being in charge again? This stipulation will be over and done with at/before Wrestlemania so he would only be in charge for a little while.

Playing off of last year when he didn't want Cena or Bryan as WWE Champion he could make Cena's life hell until Cena breaks and brings back Triple H. There were loads of rumours that Vince and Triple H were meant to be doing a power struggle angle this time last year so that could tie into it too.