The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Decided to read the report this morning before I waste time watching it because the UK shows are almost always shit and the rumours of half the roster being elsewhere would have made it worse.

It actually read as a decent show given the talent available with the show long story on Sting joining the nWo, I mean Ryback joining The Authority. Seemed like pretty decent development for the big match at Survivor Series.

So at the moment we're looking at Rollins, Kane, Henry, Rusev & Harper vs. Cena, Ziggler, Swagger, Show & Ryback. presumably with Swagger now written out to be replaced by Orton.

I think it'll be a good match at the end of this. Just a shame to month to month booking means it doesn't mean anywhere near as much as it should. They are desperately trying to write tension that isn't there.

Funny, I was at RAW last night, and thinking about the whole Sting/Fall Brawl '96 storyline while Ryback went face/heel/face. 

Got to be said, I've been to over 20 WWE shows in the US and UK this past 20 years, PPVs and RAWs, and this was without a doubt the worst show I've seen in my 30 years as a fan. Mainly sad to say, due to the crowd. Being loud and opinionated is cool, being negative, sarcastic, and trying to be cool and chanting things simply to get over as a crowd isn't. No matter how bad the show gets, "boring" chants are inexcusable on a televised broadcast. Throwing a beach ball around is funny at a house show, but it sh*ts all over a televised taping. Makes us look like a bunch of morons on the television, and pretty much ensures that no matter how bad the show was, thanks to our reception I doubt Liverpool will get a taping again. I was so angry at some of the fans. If they'd all put there phones down and pay attention, cheer and boo when required, the world would be a better place. /oldmanrant.

Nah the Luke Harper thing wasn't played to the crowd. It probably could have almost saved the show if they'd done that out on the stage at the end.

We stayed until the end of the dark match, and honestly don't remember seeing the Harper thing on the tron.

It was shown during Zigglers entrance.

Also whats the deal with Rowan randomly walking out during the Rose match?

Mrs NIB and I were absolutely surrounded by Dem Wans last night. It's a bit sad that a load of cunts, who get a semi over Ziggler start shouting abuse at her and I just for taking part in the show instead of singing Happy Birthday to Ryback and shouting We Want Jim Ross. We stood our ground though. I think I was more annoyed at them than she was though.

I'm all up for having a fun at the wrestling but what's the point of paying for tickets just to heckle EVERYTHING? The poor show is inexcusable but if people just took part properly, it can make up for it.

Nah the Luke Harper thing wasn't played to the crowd. It probably could have almost saved the show if they'd done that out on the stage at the end.

We stayed until the end of the dark match, and honestly don't remember seeing the Harper thing on the tron.

The eyes promo was shown during Ziggler's entrance, but then there was another bit with actual Luke Harper appearing right at the end of the show which wasn't shown to the live audience.

Rowan apparently was looking for someone last night, but she wasn't there so he wandered off.

He's looking for Rene ... 

Mrs NIB and I were absolutely surrounded by Dem Wans last night. It's a bit sad that a load of cunts, who get a semi over Ziggler start shouting abuse at her and I just for taking part in the show instead of singing Happy Birthday to Ryback and shouting We Want Jim Ross. We stood our ground though. I think I was more annoyed at them than she was though.

I'm all up for having a fun at the wrestling but what's the point of paying for tickets just to heckle EVERYTHING? The poor show is inexcusable but if people just took part properly, it can make up for it.

I went to a WCW Saturday night taping once in '96. I think the UK crowds honestly need pompts and management. Maybe let less idiots in. Edited by Chest Rockwell
multi-post

• Paid Members

I was there live last night and must have been lucky, as despite it being a pretty average show there weren't too many mongs in our section. Just a bunch of Scottish guys shouting "IT'S YERSEL!" here and there. Otherwise everyone seemed to be there to have a good time and were mostly normal.

Different story on the way home though. About two dozen or so bell-ends seemed to be walking the exact same way as us through Liverpool One, constantly chanting and shouting complete bullshit. The type of fans that make you utterly embarrassed to watch wrestling. By the time we turned a corner just get away from them you could hear them loudly chanting for Chris Benoit.