The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
It was shit as well, and made no sense.

"Hey Barrett! I've got some bad news for you: I hope you're not here next week!"

What?

Aye, Punky.

I actually thought I missed something, and wasn't arsed trapsing back through Raw to find out what he meant by that.

Absolutely septic, childlike delivery as well.

• Paid Members

Is that the one from last week or this week? Last week's was tremendous. Best thing about it was how the crowd were going nuts. Each progression- Reigns jumping the barriers, each stable taking a step closer etc, was met with a huge ovation. And again at the end of Raw this week, when they finally came to blows, the crowd erupted. They've done a brilliant job getting these guys over. Superb booking.

It'd be interesting if Dean Ambrose turns on The Shield and joins the Wyatt family. Leading to a tag team match between Reigns/Rollins against Ambrose/Wyatt, holla! Rollins would make a good babyface and it would be a great opportunity to turn Reigns.

I think Reigns actually needs to turn, rather than turn by default due to Ambrose turning mega heel. Plus he needs to turn as a single entity and not joined with Rollins. He has that much star power, he demands it.

However, I am beginning to think that Rollins is the only one come across as a face. He's the man in the middle and he's trying to stop his friends from falling out and be the cool mediator of the group. Reigns (while awesome) is still willing to have a petty game of one-upmanship.

• Paid Members

There's certain things that cant die on its arse. And one is a unstoppable heel group squaring up to another unstoppable heel group. That's a WrestleMania level match, in my opinion. It was electric when they did the big steps towards each other. That's what I like in my wrestling. Big time confrontations between big time acts. Awesome stuff.

It took a while, but the Wyatts really rebounded from a shaky start. Cant wait to see what they have planned for the build to Mania. And as much as I'm intrigued by a Reigns face turn, its so sad the Shield are splitting up. The business is a lot better than before they showed up.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

The previously very healthy tag division is taking a hit, isn't it? I know PTP weren't setting the world on fire, but that's them gone with the Shield and the Real Americans surely soon to follow. Do we reckon they'll just let it be, or will we get some teams coming up from NXT?

EDIT: went off from what I wanted to say there. The Shield/Wyatts stuff has been top class and I can't wait for the match. Agree with Ian that it's Wrestlemania level, and a Shield triple-threat would work well at Extreme Rules, but I guess they want Reigns' big win over the other two on the big stage.

Edited by Up Chuck

I'll be gutted when The Shield breaks up. The big sexy bastard's greatness has made it impossible for them to put it off much longer but it's a shame they couldn't find a couple of more great angles for them because it'll be a while before we see a great stable again and I fear for the future of Rollins and Ambrose with the booking being so hit and miss. Ambrose will probably find himself in the Sandow/Ziggler position pretty quickly whilst Rollins will probably be cheesed up and become a grungy Kofi.

• Paid Members

Dunno about Ambrose ending up as the permanent bridesmaid. Guess it depends if Tripe H is as high on him as he was before he got called up. I guess it's difficult to have too many guys near the top with only one world title, though, and I'm thinking we see Bryan, Reigns and maybe Wyatt buzzing around the belt before the end of the year, not to mention the obvious ones like Batista, Cena and Lesnar. Not much room at the top nowdays.

• Moderators

I don't want Wyatt around titles to be honest. I just don't see him as that kind of guy. Like Jake Roberts or something. I dunno why, just want to see him around the top but not involved in title stuff. I suppose I think he shouldn't care about it, with his gimmick.