The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I'm not sure if this GIF has been posted already, but I love the possibility of it being the first hint at an eventual Roman Reigns baby face turn. If it ends up being a subtle, slow turn that turns him into the new Batista, then I'll spunk my balls off.

2zhgvwj.jpg

Was that not him just reacting to the booing? But yeah, he has all the marketability and the presence of a future Batista, cool as fuck.

His tag against the Prime Time Players was better than the Bryan match, same with the Kassius Ohno match on NXT. Hardly seen anything bad out of him at all, there's been a bunch of four minute matches of no consequence, but I can't think of a single time in the last few months where he's looked bad at all.

He didn't even have a match on the last 4 PPVs have they? They are exclusive to TV and developmental. Usually against workers who wipe the floor with him. This is a heavily pushed act and the match with Punk and Bryan at Survivor Series is their first big test. And its a huge jump from working nobodies on Smackdown to wrestling Bryan and Punk. The fact they put him in there with better workers (or more over workers) says a lot. Like how Ryback went from working nobodies to wrestling Punk and The Shield when his progress hit a wall. He's better than Rowan obviously, but Harper isn't much of anything in the grand scheme of things. He's 34 and has worked for a decade. You'd think he'd be in a position to lead Rowan around better than he does.

I'm not saying he's brilliant or ought - just he's not "shit" or anywhere close to it. I agree that the PPV is their first big test, but considering they had a good quality match with PTP, not exactly noted as being super-workers, they should do fine.

He's better than Rowan obviously, but Harper isn't much of anything in the grand scheme of things. He's 34 and has worked for a decade. You'd think he'd be in a position to lead Rowan around better than he does.

Christ. That line made me look up how long Rowan's been working, out of curiosity, and he debuted in September 2003! Here's me thinking he must only have a year or so experience under his belt. How he got hired is beyond me, they could surely hire a far more capable big man to chuck a sheep mask on.

Some fans are utter bellends, though. I witnessed quite a few idiots berating kids for wearing Cena gear.

Just seen this, wow. What dicks. These kind of people should just stop watching wrestling. It isn't for you.

Didn't see any of that, really doubt it's true to be honest. Unless we define berating differently.

Not quite sure why you'd doubt this as true, when several different people, who don't know each other, have all said similar things in detailed fashion in this thread, from their own experience. We can't all be 'making it up', and to be honest why on earth would we?

As far as 'defining berating' goes, how about 'F you Cena' chanted repeatedly (loudly) for a good 10 mins throughout Cena's match, plus 'Die Cena Die'. When there's a 4 year old kid in Cena gear sat right in front of you, holding a Randy Orton action figure.

This is in addition to people loudly booing him and chanting Cena Sucks, which is par for the course. I think most people with any shred of decency about them would acknowledge that the loud cussing is OTT and unnecessary.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

There were some absolute shits in front of me at Smackdown. One guy in particular, probably 30 years old at least, who didn't have a front row ticket but pushed his way to the front for every entrance. Daniel Bryan threw his towel into the crowd and a lady who was in the front row caught it and he was trying his hardest to pull it out of her hands with a look on his face saying this is mine. Obviously a complete pussy though as she managed to outstrength him and keep it for herself. Look out for him, holding up a shit cardboard sign saying something about Vickie Guerrero, he'll probably be on camera constantly. Massive prick. Hope he posts on here.

Edited by The Dart

There were some absolute shits in front of me at Smackdown. One guy in particular, probably 30 years old at least, who didn't have a front row ticket but pushed his way to the front for every entrance. Daniel Bryan threw his towel into the crowd and a lady who was in the front row caught it and he was trying his hardest to pull it out of her hands with a look on his face saying this is mine. Obviously a complete pussy though as she managed to outstrength him and keep it for herself. Look out for him, holding up a shit cardboard sign saying something about Vickie Guerrero, he'll probably be on camera constantly. Massive prick. Hope he posts on here.

I was sat further down that block and the security guys were having a nightmare with him and a few other people constantly trying to get to the front. They ended up threatening to throw people out but that was pretty late on in the show so probably wouldn't have made a difference.

Edited by sockospice

Was at RAW live. There was a lot of good stuff on the show but it really, really at three hours and it also made me realise that there are so many wrestlers that I am completely apathetic about on the roster at the moment. The midcard desperately needs some effort to be put into it, it's just waiting for the main eventers at the moment.

The whole end segment, ranging from the Heyman promo to the match and then the massive brawl was brilliant and Cena/Real Americans and the Big Show/Orton segment were also very good however.

I was sat further down that block and the security guys were having a nightmare with him and a few other people constantly trying to get to the front. They ended up threatening to throw people out but that was pretty late on in the show so probably wouldn't have made a difference.

If by 'nightmare' you mean 'did nothing about it for the first 2 and a half hours' then yes you're right. I even saw grown men push in front of children who actually had front row seats. Utter twats. There were probably 10 people who did it every single match.

• Paid Members

You hear stories of wrestlers being dicks to fans, and in a way its hard to blame them. They must get met the biggest dickheads thinking they have the right to say anything they want to you. There are some frighteningly weird fans around. When we went to see Foley's stand up last year, there was some fucking headcases in front of us waiting to meet him. They kept shouting and talking to people as if we needed to hear their opinion on the current situation in regards to waiting in a line. "He better do this, he better do that", just crap like that. I saw a couple I knew from college walking past us, and we said hello and silly bollocks in front of us started yelling shit about "pushing in front" or something.

Worst thing I saw was a bunch of cunts in Cactus Jack shirts booing a 7 year old lad who came in the ring when it was his Birthday at an All Star show. Why would you do that, you know? They were chanting shit all night, but booing a young lad as he got in the ring was dreadful. Daniel Bryan got them back later in the night by refusing to sign any of their shit.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay