The Preston City Wrestling Thread

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be going to my first PCW show on Sunday. Looking forward to it, but a little disappointed that Adam Cole (BAYBAY!!!) isn't on the Sunday card

He is, he's facing a mystery opponent.

Full match listing

Show One (Friday evening)

Noam Dar vs Jay Lethal

Dave Mastiff vs Roderick Strong

Bubblegum vs Adam Cole

Joey Hayes & Martin Kirby vs Dalton Castle & Delirious

Doug Williams vs Silas Young

Sha Samuels vs Kenny King

Charlie Garrett, Dave Rayne, Ashton Smith & El Ligero vs War Machine, Cedric Alexander & ???

Team Single vs ReDragon

Show Two (Saturday daytime)

Dave Mastiff vs Silas Young

Doug Williams vs Jay Lethal

Lionheart vs Delirious

Sha Samuels vs Dalton Castle

Ashton Smith vs Adam Cole

Joey & Martin vs Team Single vs ReDragon vs War Machine

Noam Dar vs Cedric Alexander

Garret vs Ligero vs Strong vs Rayne vs King

Show Three (Saturday evening)

Lionheart vs Roderick Strong

Sha Samuels vs Delirious

El Ligero vs Kenny King

ReDragon vs War Machine

Dave Mastiff vs Adam Cole

Joey Hayes vs Jay Lethal

Garrett vs Smith vs Kirby vs Castle vs Alexander vs Young

Noam Dar vs ???

Show Four (Sunday daytime)

The Hooligans vs War Machine

Silas Young vs Dalton Castle

Roderick Strong vs Jay Lethal

Kenny King vs Cedric Alexander

T Bone, Bubblegum & Iestyn Rees vs Delirious & ReDragon

Adam Cole vs ???

Lionheart vs Noam Dar

Joey Hayes & Martin Kirby vs Charlie Garrett & Ashton Smith

• Paid Members

Looking forward to this so, so much - though I won't be at Show Four due to travelling back down south and catching PROGRESS on the way home.

Last year's Supershow of Honor built particularly to a really great Show Three on the Saturday night. For me, Show One looks the strongest this time around. Dar/Lethal, Mastiff/Strong, Bubblegum/Cole and Team Single vs reDRagon all on the one show. Excellent.

I'll be going to my first PCW show on Sunday. Looking forward to it, but a little disappointed that Adam Cole (BAYBAY!!!) isn't on the Sunday card

He is, he's facing a mystery opponent.

Show Four (Sunday daytime)

The Hooligans vs War Machine

Silas Young vs Dalton Castle

Roderick Strong vs Jay Lethal

Kenny King vs Cedric Alexander

T Bone, Bubblegum & Iestyn Rees vs Delirious & ReDragon

Adam Cole vs ???

Lionheart vs Noam Dar

Joey Hayes & Martin Kirby vs Charlie Garrett & Ashton Smith

Ahhh...  fantastic.  I'd only seen so much of the line up then, as I missed all of those last 3 matches you mentioned.

Do we think his mystery opponent could be the same guy who joins War MAchine and Cedric Alexander on Friday?

• Paid Members

Looking forward to this so, so much - though I won't be at Show Four due to travelling back down south and catching PROGRESS on the way home.

Last year's Supershow of Honor built particularly to a really great Show Three on the Saturday night. For me, Show One looks the strongest this time around. Dar/Lethal, Mastiff/Strong, Bubblegum/Cole and Team Single vs reDRagon all on the one show. Excellent.

Yeah I'm just doing the one this year and the Friday night card seemed like the obvious pick. Expecting big things from Mastiff/Strong.

It was hard initially working out the full cards though, that's the first time I've seen it typed out - as of a couple of weeks ago there was nothing on the website and I had to piece the nights together by the images they'd uploaded at different times on their own Facebook and in the event page.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Now, I don't really care about imports beating domestic talent as a general rule, but when I read that the payoff to Bubblegum's EPIC cruiserweight title reign has been to lose it to ROH's Adam Cole..... that seems a waste to me.

Now, I don't really care about imports beating domestic talent as a general rule, but when I read that the payoff to Bubblegum's EPIC cruiserweight title reign has been to lose it to ROH's Adam Cole..... that seems a waste to me.

The pay off was him losing it to El Ligero last month.

Cole won it from Ligs tonight.

• Paid Members

Poor Ligs got properly shafted by Bubblegum more than anything, as 'Gum was eliminated first in the three-way but laid Ligs out with a Pedigree afterwards - the two minutes of Ligero vs Cole saw Ligero never properly recover from that and Cole finished him off quite easily.

Really enjoyed Show 1. Bring on today!