Raw 8/1/13 Discussion Thread

Cobra1000

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

There should be way more of them than they are. Erick Rowan looks like he cant pat his head and scratch his arse at the same time and Luke Harper is only just decent. There should be more than that pair leading the charge. They should have an Abyss type. Not actually Abyss, but some big bloke with no emotional connection or motive doing the original Mankind gimmick who they keep in a room on his own and when shit gets really fucked him, he pops up and gives the big names on the roster a kicking. Anyone could play that roll. Find a big man on the indies and slap a mask on him. Mike Knox could have done it. You wouldnt know its him with his mask on. Then you should have an old bloke, because old blokes look weird in groups like this. Like they have a million stories of arse rape they are desperate to tell you. Preferably one who smells of piss as well. Dutch would have been good in that role if he hadn't been on TV. He looks like he smells and he's got the voice of the blokes from Deliverance. Also, they should have a young blonde lass, who has a streak of evil in her, who cuts herself and who probably sicks up her food because she's screwed up from years of living with these fuckers. Daizee Hayze would do. Just because that's probably her in real life. Then bring in the Necro Butcher, just because. He has no shoes on most of the time, and that would fit in with this bunch.

And legless Kamala, of course.

• Paid Members
There should be way more of them than they are. Erick Rowan looks like he cant pat his head and scratch his arse at the same time and Luke Harper is only just decent. There should be more than that pair leading the charge. They should have an Abyss type. Not actually Abyss, but some big bloke with no emotional connection or motive doing the original Mankind gimmick who they keep in a room on his own and when shit gets really fucked him, he pops up and gives the big names on the roster a kicking. Anyone could play that roll. Find a big man on the indies and slap a mask on him. Mike Knox could have done it. You wouldnt know its him with his mask on. Then you should have an old bloke, because old blokes look weird in groups like this. Like they have a million stories of arse rape they are desperate to tell you. Preferably one who smells of piss as well. Dutch would have been good in that role if he hadn't been on TV. He looks like he smells and he's got the voice of the blokes from Deliverance. Also, they should have a young blonde lass, who has a streak of evil in her, who cuts herself and who probably sicks up her food because she's screwed up from years of living with these fuckers. Daizee Hayze would do. Just because that's probably her in real life. Then bring in the Necro Butcher, just because. He has no shoes on most of the time, and that would fit in with this bunch.

And legless Kamala, of course.

They need to get Khali in there - all of these cults need an eastern type. Have Wyatt say that they used the old lobotomizer on him, and his brain's gone. He can walk (barely), smile, and chop people in the brain. There are a whole lot of mid to low carders that they could scoop up and put in this group. That Japanese lad, Tatsu - have them talk about how he's going to release Sarin in the Tokyo metro.

• Paid Members
Also, how shit is Dolph ZIggler? I'm still waiting for a reason why he should be cheered. Also, he now comes off as an utter nerd.

Worse babyface than Alberto Del Rio.

They're both terminally unlikeable - some people just can't be face, they just don't have the necessary tools. Anyone has it in them to make people hate them, but some people just aren't at all likeable.

• Paid Members

I'm sure I read they did a stretcher job for Kane last night after the beatdown. Surely in storyline terms you couldn't go from having your head crushed by two pieces of metal, stretchered out, to being medically cleared to fall from a Ladder on Sunday night? Especially after everyone getting storyline concussions and real ones lately, yet being crushed by steps causes no head trauma at all?

Either way I think Kane's out of the picture on Sunday. I imagine it'll turn into Brad Maddox's first official decision as to who to replace him with, but I really can't think of anyone that could return to have the place, especially with it getting the All-Star category name.

• Paid Members
I'm sure I read they did a stretcher job for Kane last night after the beatdown. Surely in storyline terms you couldn't go from having your head crushed by two pieces of metal, stretchered out, to being medically cleared to fall from a Ladder on Sunday night? Especially after everyone getting storyline concussions and real ones lately, yet being crushed by steps causes no head trauma at all?

Its Kane. He's had his head crushed and been set on fire several times and turned up in time for the next nights house shows. Kane's got constant head trauma. Thats how he rolls.

• Moderators

Expand on that please. Tell me what's likable about him? His gimmick isn't conducive to being an effective babyface, and nor is his big bumping style in the WWE way of doing things.

• Paid Members

Its Kane. He's had his head crushed and been set on fire several times and turned up in time for the next nights house shows. Kane's got constant head trauma. Thats how he rolls.

They should just say that his brain's gone.

Archived