Raw 01/07/13

LaGoosh

I think nows the perfect time for the Wyatt Family to be utilised, I can see them costing The Shield the tag titles at MITB mabye leading into a feud with them? Not a good raw but not a bad raw this week and I find myself quite enjoying Cena's run with the title this time round I just hope Menry/Cena is as good as it could be if booked right!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Do yiz think they'll turn the Shield goodys or will they have a heel/heel fued akin to the Gang Rulz gig and lead in of Survivor Series 1997?

Have to say, I absolutely adore Dean Ambrose now. That washing the hands and roll out of the ring thing he did on Smackdown was horn inducing.

I think the best thing they could do with the Wyatts is have them come out and challenge The Undertaker to a match. Their creepy as fuck gig would work well with the deadman. Although it looks like the rumours are Taker/Kane vs Shield at SS.

Maybe have them going straight into a fued with Clay/Tensai and steeling one of the Funkadactals away. They need a girl in the group. Audrey Marie could have fit in well with them as the corn fed yokel and she'd look pretty tasty in a pair of Daisy Dukes.

• Paid Members
Maybe have them going straight into a fued with Clay/Tensai and steeling one of the Funkadactals away.

To be honest, I think they're hyped up to debut in a upper mid card feud at least, and Clay/Tensai belong on Superstars, at best.

I don't think having a lady of differing colour in the group would benefit them in any way as they are supposed to hail from the deep south. It'd just look wrong, and that's not me being racist, I'm just being practical with my words.

• Paid Members

Ok i watched this in the end,

WTF did they do that to ryback for? He is now a total chump.

I have to say i loved the build up to the main event showing past title holders. Just a bit confused that they used old wcw footage of sting not the crow sting?

I really hope it's not heel Shield vs The Family as I hate heel on heel dynamics. Could be decent if they started fucking about with CM Punk forcing him to accept Heyman's alliance leading upto Heyman's betrayal when he leaves Punk to get pasted by The Family. Isn't Jericho fucking off soon as well, so maybe they'll incorporate his exit in to The Family angle.

• Paid Members
Just a bit confused that they used old wcw footage of sting not the crow sting?

What was confusing about it?

Just a bit confused that they used old wcw footage of sting not the crow sting?

What was confusing about it?

Well the fact the time frame was wrong? Austin was showed then flip to 80s sting?

Most of Sting's title wins were in the early 90s though when he was Surfer Sting which the footage was from, not the 80s

• Paid Members
Most of Sting's title wins were in the early 90s though when he was Surfer Sting which the footage was from, not the 80s

You'd think. Sting won the NWA or WCW World title 3 times - once from Flair, once from Luger, once (non-televised) from Vader - in the early 90s. He won the WCW title 4 times between 1998 and 1999 wearing the black and white, defeating Hogan twice, Dallas Page, and Hogan again.

Surfer Sting was only more successful than Crow Sting in regards to World titles if you count the International title, which most people have ever forgotten or disregard.

• Paid Members

Hybrid Sting was my favourite. They should bring him back

48c3d9d4.jpg

Surfer Sting paint on top of crow Sting white face, early 1996 Sting haircut, Wolfpac pants and boots, 80s Sting ring jacket. I loved it. Its like if 80s and 90s Sting got stuck in that teleporter they used in the Fly.

It's been discussed plenty of times on here, but for all of Sting's quality outfits over the years in TNA, his insistence on having a cock pocket sewn in to the front every time is always jarring.

Archived