Raw 01/07/13

LaGoosh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say I am so looking forward to The Wyatt Family debuting next week, can't wait for it, I've been wanting it to happen ever since seeing Bray Wyatt debut on NXT and when he got together his own stable I was hoping it'd happen. My worry though is who would they feud with. Really we've had The Shield do the random run ins and mess with everyone not too long ago so for them to turn up and just do random run ins would feel a bit recycled from a recent storyline. I wouldn't really want them to feud with one person unless it's for a really good point, like having them target a Champion or Champions so that they can win the Title/s from him/them.

The way I'd like to see it would be for them to just debut and have Bray try to brainwash the crowd and tell them the sort of stuff he's been saying in his promos and sort of finish by saying he will change the WWE and he's going to be the one to lead them and be their saviour or something. I realise it sounds a bit like the SES but I'd have him pick out members of the roster like Undertaker did with The Ministry and repackage them into members of his Family. Similar to King Mabel becoming Viscera and Dennis Knight becoming Mideon. Have Rowan and Harper kidnap random lower and mid carders and then after a week or two of them going missing have them end up turning up with The Wyatt Family repackaged. Then when there's a few of them, maybe two or three guys and a diva you could have him go for a top star like Punk or Brock and obviously the top star is able to battle them off and so on and then he gets into a feud with them, maybe then have it turn into a bit of a stable versus stable feud with the top star gathering a few of his own allies. Maybe it could be guys who are obvious allies of the top star or guys who have had partners brainwashed by Wyatt to join The Family before they got into the feud.

Either way I am really looking forward to this and I just hope they don't waste them.

• Paid Members

I fucking despise it. I tend to skip segments and get a drink these days and let you lot tell me what to watch. The fans are so dreadful, its even 'better' that all the kids joining in with it probably have no idea where it's all based from.

I do wonder if WWE actually have some kind of plan for Bray and aren't just throwing him on telly cos of the buzz he's got. They need to think outside the box with their presentation of him like they've done with the Shield . He'll fall flat on his arse if he starts being put in segments like that terrible my turn - your turn shit that opened Raw this week.

• Paid Members

That's the worst thing about how scripted it is these days. No one talks like proper human beings. The backstage segments all come off so completely unnatural and it's so clear everyone is just waiting for their turn to recite their line. Nobody on Earth talks like the wrestlers in WWE. That's why guys like Mark Henry come across so strongly when they trash talk. Trash talking is believable. Shaemus standing around with a smirk doing nothing untill it's his time to make a shit joke about his great Uncle Paddy looks faker than an irish whip.

Archived