Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

Thinking about it, unless the person adds them at different times or to different albums its irrelevant how many photos they've uploaded to facebook as itll only appear on your feed as one single update and will only display the first 3 or 4 pictures on your main feed.

Just scrolling through some photos of someone who added me on Facebook today and she has pictures on there of her dying Nan on a drip in hospital. What goes through people's minds? Fucking hell.

This is the crux of my point of the proud parent brigade. With people having a phone with a camera and a link to being online it's now habitual for people to wish to chronicle absolute everything of their lives online for people to see down to the most minute of detail.

I might have you as a friend on Facebook but I don't have it in me no matter how much of a nice person you are to me or how good mates we are to care about absolute everything you do in your life.

It pisses me off this kind of stuff especially the example of the above poster. There is stuff that should really be kept private within the family and this is one of them. When my gran was terminal with cancer the last thing I'd want to do is be forcing pictures of my gran in hospital on a drip on Facebook looking for people to be sorry for me and pity me and my poor gran.

• Paid Members

Pretty sure dangerously mentioned his family's medical issues on his Facebook as well, from what I can remember someone saying on here, so he's even more of a hypocrite than he already appears here.

• Paid Members

Some people cant help but spill there spleens on Facebook.

Just had a :[ update followed by a good 5 posts

"whats wrong babe"

"you ok babe"

"Hun OMG whats going on" you know where this is going.

The answer..............I dont want to talk about it on here..........

• Paid Members
Thinking about it, unless the person adds them at different times or to different albums its irrelevant how many photos they've uploaded to facebook as itll only appear on your feed as one single update and will only display the first 3 or 4 pictures on your main feed.

Exactly. Maybe tommyboi felt compelled to look at every picture and then felt aggrieved as it ate into his TNA ticket buying time.