Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

So, that person that I just keep on my wall to satisfy my British need to be annoyed at things.....

Well just to let a Certain dickhead on here that even mi 4 year old daughter nos how ta tell the truth and u watch this space u wil be found out a lier and i wil be proven right once and for all and al get mi kids back n u need ta learn ta tell the truth ya wanker n yea u nar who u are so watch this space n as 4 pinchin mi mams 4 pouches of backi my pouch of backi n 20 tabs 2 week n a want it back ova wise the cops wil get hold of this rot in hell ya lier

Quality.

So, that person that I just keep on my wall to satisfy my British need to be annoyed at things.....

Well just to let a Certain dickhead on here that even mi 4 year old daughter nos how ta tell the truth and u watch this space u wil be found out a lier and i wil be proven right once and for all and al get mi kids back n u need ta learn ta tell the truth ya wanker n yea u nar who u are so watch this space n as 4 pinchin mi mams 4 pouches of backi my pouch of backi n 20 tabs 2 week n a want it back ova wise the cops wil get hold of this rot in hell ya lier

Quality.

I love status updates like this (airing dirty laundry in public - well, amongst their Facebook friends anyway). They keep me entertained. And when I think life is bad, I just look on my Facebook News Feed and know that there are people out there who are worse off than me.

• Paid Members

Quality.

If you had to sum up this thread with one post that is it. Amazing

All i have to offer is this shite that once again is all over my feed

We have got 193 pieces of iPad 2 that can

• Paid Members

My Dad is horrendous for going on massive sharing sprees of Daily Mail articles and (admittedly, not so bad) galleries from National Geographic and similar, but he must share the unsealed iPad scam at least once a fortnight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Anyone reckon they can top this one?

"A MUST READ FOR ALL - #repost A lady was a professional prostitute for a living and had a lot of customers around. She knew that no man would ever accept her as a wife, so she went to a hospital and told the doctor to remove her womb so that she would no longer be coming for abortions. After some years, someone introduced the word of God to her and immediately, she gave her life to Christ and started working in the church and became dedicated to God. As time went by, one of the Pastors called her and said 'my sister, 'the Lord spoke to me that you are my wife, i want to marry you.' The lady smiled and said 'Brother, the Lord didn't tell u anything or maybe u didn't hear him clearly, go back cause am not even planning to marry any man. The man came back and said to her again 'the Lord said that u are my wife'. The lady smiled and narrated her story to him. The man still insisted to marry her and she told the Pastor, 'I don't have a womb, I removed it after several abortions', but the pastor still insisted, 'The Lord said u are my wife', so they got married.

Not too long after some months she became pregnant. The lady and the man went to the hospital were her womb was removed, the doctor thought she was coming for another business...but the lady told the doctor that 'i am pregnant and i have come to your hospital to register'. The doctor was shocked, with laughter he said, 'u told me to remove your womb, u can no longer have children'. but the lady told him it is the GRACE, FAVOUR and MERCY of GOD that she's pregnant. The doctor conducted a pregnancy test which showed that she was one month pregnant. Out of disbelief and tears, the doctor said, 'please, show me ur God, I want to worship Him'.

Not too long the lady gave birth to a baby boy.. IT WAS THE GRACE, FAVOUR AND MERCY OF GOD that the prostitute could have a child. Therefore, I decree upon ur life that whatsoever that has or might have damaged in your life, in your body, in your skills, your carrier, your academics, your business, MAY THE FAVOUR, MERCY, GRACE AND MIRACLE OF GOD LOCATE YOU AS YOU TYPE AMEN TO THIS PRAYER, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN. My brothers & sisters, God still does this kind of miracles, just write "Amen" and share this story to your friends, you will see GOD perform a Miracle in your life!!! ''''' #AMEN

Some of the comments underneath (other than the ones that are just "Amen") are just as painful.

For those who don't believe that God could do this, just read your Bible, if he did it for Sarah at an old age, he could do this for this woman and her husband their nothing he can't do, He create man from the dust of the earth and blew life into him, this is a powerful God!

did you ever think that (to quote Noah from "the notebook") - "science only goes so far then comes God." Did that ever occur to you? God goes beyond science, beyond love, beyond logic, beyond imagination. "Nothing is impossible with God." Look at the virgin Mary - she and her husband, Joseph (boyfriend at the time) never had sex, yet she became pregnant with the Savior of the world. "Some things just can't be explained." That's why they call is supernatural! It goes beyond the natural! Look at the air - we can't see it but we can sure feel it so therefore, we know it's there. God is like air - we can't see Him, but we can sure feel His Presence! AMEN!!! Praise God for this story!

Amen! I was in a car wreck when I was little and I was to never have kids. When I married, we were at church one day abd I kneeked at the alter." Lord, I have so much love in me. I just want one boy abd one girl". 4 months after that I became pregnant and 3 months later found out it was twins!! One BOY and One GIRL. HALLELUJAH. AMEN AND GLORY TO GOD! !

The whole page is pretty carcrash, to be honest.

https://www.facebook.com/AsKKissy

• Awards Moderator

This one's going round my feed tonight. I sighed, but am prepared to lose the first individual who posted it from my feed. She's become a new-baby-spammer recently anyway.

Thanks to a certain person I have had to change my profile pic to a giraffe for 3 days. I tried to answer a riddle and I got it wrong. Thought I was being clever... knew I should've ignored it! So I challenge you to take the great giraffe challenge. If you get it right you keep your profile pic if not you become a giraffe for 3 days too. MESSAGE ME ONLY SO YOU DONT GIVE AWAY THE ANSWER. Here is the riddle: it's 3am, the doorbell rings, you wake up. Unexpected visitors. It's your parents and they want breakfast. You have honey, jam, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open? Remember message me only! If you get it right ill post your name here, if you get it wrong you change your profile picture to a giraffe.

This one's going round my feed tonight. I sighed, but am prepared to lose the first individual who posted it from my feed. She's become a new-baby-spammer recently anyway.

Thanks to a certain person I have had to change my profile pic to a giraffe for 3 days. I tried to answer a riddle and I got it wrong. Thought I was being clever... knew I should've ignored it! So I challenge you to take the great giraffe challenge. If you get it right you keep your profile pic if not you become a giraffe for 3 days too. MESSAGE ME ONLY SO YOU DONT GIVE AWAY THE ANSWER. Here is the riddle: it's 3am, the doorbell rings, you wake up. Unexpected visitors. It's your parents and they want breakfast. You have honey, jam, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open? Remember message me only! If you get it right ill post your name here, if you get it wrong you change your profile picture to a giraffe.

Is the answer 'the door'?

• Paid Members

No. You lose. Bring on the giraffe.

I answered the question on here, not Facebook so it doesn't count :thumbsup:

I answered the question on here, not Facebook so it doesn't count :thumbsup:

Is the answer 'your eyes'?