Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

My girlfriend had a payment stopped by her bank and an questions asked about her account after her friend paid up for some tickets to a play my girlfriend had bought about Kim Jong Ill. She'd put the payment reference as "North Korea Money". 

For real? I always put ridiculous shit in that box if I'm sending a payment to a friend or whatever because I'm a child who's amused the idea of MONEY FOR COCK showing up on their bank statements. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

For real? I always put ridiculous shit in that box if I'm sending a payment to a friend or whatever because I'm a child who's amused the idea of MONEY FOR COCK showing up on their bank statements. 

Realer than Richey Edwards. She got the money in the end, but only after an investigation. 

• Paid Members

When I worked for a zoo, we used a series of products supplied by a company called International Species Information System. They recently had to rebrand as Species360, because payments to and from them were getting stopped on a monthly basis.

• Paid Members

Just remembered another one actually - there was a hotel in Jersey called Villa Isis that was renamed Villa Nova this year. Presumably in case anyone thought it was the official B&B of the Channel Islands branch of Islamic State.

On July 28, 2017 at 3:41 AM, gmoney said:

There's a server at work called ISIS. No sign of it being changed. We also have things called edit decision lists, or EDLs. 

We demo'd the ISIS but ended up going with DDP.