• Paid Members

Aparently some big announcements due regarding TV and someone who has previously worked for tna is due back. My money's on bischoff in charge and tna moving to WGN

Dixie Carter's decided TV is now irrelevent so TNA is expanding massively into a YouTube exclusive promotion. And Sharkboy is back.

• Paid Members

Aparently some big announcements due regarding TV and someone who has previously worked for tna is due back. My money's on bischoff in charge and tna moving to WGN

Dixie Carter's decided TV is now irrelevent so TNA is expanding massively into a YouTube exclusive promotion. And Sharkboy is back.

You joke of course, but could a YouTube promotion work in some form? I'm sure with enough views if you had advert placement you get cash (hence all these YouTube stars making money), add in some in show sponsorship like they used to do with the canvas and so on.

I know they'd make nowhere near the level of money they are now, but if they did downsize considerably, would it still be a somewhat profitable venture?

Rumours doing the rounds today that Hogan is on his way back to TNA because WWE have no interest in him anymore. I thought TNA distanced themselves from Hogan too? If this is true, anyone would think they didn't know what they were doing :)

• Paid Members

You joke of course, but could a YouTube promotion work in some form? I'm sure with enough views if you had advert placement you get cash (hence all these YouTube stars making money), add in some in show sponsorship like they used to do with the canvas and so on.

I know they'd make nowhere near the level of money they are now, but if they did downsize considerably, would it still be a somewhat profitable venture?

Nope, at least not at the level they operate. Videos with match footage on their youtube look to be in the 70-100,000 views range and thats with them being on tv. Get rid of the tv and advertising and that number could easily half. Average youtube payout is $2-3 per 1000 views unless they are getting special partnership deals. It wouldn't even pay for the venue.