Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Do they have any hope of getting a full house for those these days?

When I went to the Birmingham show last year, they had the top tier tarped off. They probably used their Academy setting which explains it. Still a very good turnout.

Posted

So I have just had a quick look at the TNA website, and noticed that they have 4 Impact taping dates before Slammiversary? Does this mean that they will be taping the TV shows that are being broadcast after the PPV??

  • Paid Members
Posted

They did the same with Bound for Glory last year, didn't they? Hence the World Champion not appearing on ostensibly their biggest show of the year, because a title switch has been taped but not aired.

 

So yeah, probably.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I say England as there's no Scottish date as of yet.

 

dangerously's drafting his essay as we speak.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

I say England as there's no Scottish date as of yet.

 

dangerously's drafting his essay as we speak.

 

Holy crap, I’d actually forgotten about him. Has he been banned for life or something? Haven’t seen him post for ages.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Bischoff and Jason Hervy are suing TNA for over $100,000 they werent paid for services rendered. This company! Its one thing not paying Robbie E for a house show appearance, but $100,000! Bischoff and Hervy will bend them over in court as well. When it comes to money, Bischoff only wastes other peoples.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Moderators
Posted

I take it BHE are no longer the TV production company then. Is the money owed why the Shit Brothers were brought in as heads of production? (IE: They can set up a ring. I doubt Ron and Don and their third reich tattoos know what HD is)

  • Paid Members
Posted

More good news for TNA, Destination America has cancelled them and the last episode of Impact is set to air the final week of September.

 

Best start looking for a new TV deal.

  • Moderators
Posted

Getting cancelled after 9 months is going to look dead good to prospective channels, isn't it?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Getting cancelled after 9 months is going to look dead good to prospective channels, isn't it?

Getting thrown off a channel that's flagship show is a ghost hunting programme is going to look even better.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...