Panda should have just cut their losses when they lost Spike. That being said, the TV I watched (stopped about a month ago) was actually decent.

For the first time in forever, creative is said to be the least of their problems. It's funny how things work out.

• Paid Members

Panda should have just cut their losses when they lost Spike. That being said, the TV I watched (stopped about a month ago) was actually decent.

For the first time in forever, creative is said to be the least of their problems. It's funny how things work out.

Creative has always been the least of their problems. It's just the only bit we care about. For about 4 years, no matter what anyone said about them or the shows, they still drew the same 900k-1.1m viewers every week. That was never good enough for them though. If they hadn't been desperate to be WCW, they could have carried on with a loyal following, just about breaking even and providing Spike with a product that was cheap, easy to follow and inoffensive.

It's not a issue because nobody cares enough to moan anymore. 

I see they cancelled the Tenay show on Destination America recently, wasn't that the big reason they moved from Spike (according to Dixie) because the network were willing to give them extra TV time. Lasted 4/5 weeks? Nice work Dixie. 

Creative has always been the least of their problems. It's just the only bit we care about. For about 4 years, no matter what anyone said about them or the shows, they still drew the same 900k-1.1m viewers every week. That was never good enough for them though. If they hadn't been desperate to be WCW, they could have carried on with a loyal following, just about breaking even and providing Spike with a product that was cheap, easy to follow and inoffensive.

That's assuming the 1M people were always the same. I think TNA were always attracting new viewers over this period, but were also turning many of their existing fan base away in equal measure.

Edited by Jizzlobber

Grado worked the Destination X taping last night.

Indeed. Based on his Twitter, looks like he's having a fine old time in Florida, meeting up with old friends. Photos with Finn Balor, Bushwhacker Luke and Eugene.

Since British Bootcamp 2 ended, has Grado appeared on more episodes of Impact than the actual winner, Mark Andrews? The number of appearances for both must be pretty close at least. I think I read last week that Andrews has only just moved permanently to Florida, so maybe they'll start using him more now he's over there.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

• Paid Members

There's no Impact Wrestling on Destination America next week. That's because they're airing a PPV, instead. But an old PPV. One that features a bunch of people that aren't with the company any more. TNA'd it.

• Paid Members

Destination America can end their deal as early as September apparently, which might be why they are rolling the dice on a new night to try and make something of this thing. Sounds like TNA are back in the shit at the minute. I mean this network sounds like they cant be arsed with it. Which is how its going to be from now on anyway, whoever they hook up with. Spike are the perfect network for wrestling, because its a channel full of people who dont think wrestling is the most racid form of entertainment on earth. Without Spike, they are going to be vunerable to these shitty Mickey Mouse networks who use them as an experiment.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

So they are touring England in January after all.

29 Jan 2016 - Manchester Arena
30 Jan 2016 - SSE Wembley Arena
31 Jan 2016 - Birmingham Barclaycard Arena

I say England as there's no Scottish date as of yet. Tickets go on sale Friday 29th.