• Paid Members

Where else could he go? All he has on the table is what he does now. Indy dates and TNA. It makes sense he'd re-sign. He doesn't have the leverage or reputation on the indy scene that AJ and Joe has. You need a smark indy rep to sell all those t-shirts at the table to make a killing. Like the Young Bucks and Daniels and Kaz do. Roode's best bet would be if James Storm was released and they did the circuit with Beer Money.

Roode could have done something in 2009 or 2010, but not now. He's 38. Its sad that as he's getting older, TNA's money is running out. I bet years ago when TNA were doing quite well he didnt think he'd be getting the insulting one-year contract treatment that Robbie E and Mike Knox get when he was 38.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Twitter user Jeremy Botter spots TNA's strategy for turning a profit by making the most of their hardcore audience:

CAANl3IUIAAmUHw.jpg

And yes, price mistake aside, TNA really are keeping to their PPV contract by handing over a tape of the full series off Challenge.

Edited by JNLister

That sets better than the shitty looking one they've been using recently. I still think hte post-Hogan set was the best one, I also liked the seperate enhtrance "chutes" before that as well, set it apart a bit although came off very "Gladiators" or something.

Edited by HeavyT

Glad that they have put some effort into a new set. They have had to slowly downgrade their production for the last 18 months, so hopefully they can find a more permanent home at Universal Studios and basically start again. As a television company, they really need to focus on making it look as good as it can be aesthetically.