Spoiler from latest taping results:

Bobby Roode is the new World Champion. Absolutely fantastic news which may actually get me watching again. Shame the new taping schedule makes it near impossible to figure out when it airs.

Edited by Slapnut

Bobby Roode is the new World Champion. Absolutely fantastic news which may actually get me watching again. Shame the new taping schedule makes it near impossible to figure out when it airs.

Will air in early November, meaning that Bound For Glory is going to be fucking weird and match outcome already known

Will air in early November, meaning that Bound For Glory is going to be fucking weird and match outcome already known

I was under the impression it wasn't definitely taped in sequence, so that match plus the main match being taped tonight may both air BEFORE Bound For Glory and just taped out of sequence so the bigger matches were on towards the end of the week.

The out of sequence editing got me when I first heard this on Bauer and Pollock. Who the fuck knows what is internally going on at that place. Fuck it, let them get on with it their way and see what happens. It's only a matter of time some feel, but they are signing away like they'll be around for a few more years maybe longer. We've established that the talent are pretty good in ring, that's not in doubt. Creative has improved in recent months I feel and some debate over whether the company should up sticks and try the overseas market to perform has been a possible idea. The UK and Australian market may assist things but on no great scale in revenue increase. Shipping guys in at rising costs make no sense to me. That's just really clutching at straws.

some debate over whether the company should up sticks and try the overseas market to perform has been a possible idea.

False. Only full morons ever suggest it. The company doesn't have a TV deal for 2015. Even with the Spike deal and the new Impact Zone, they had to let half the roster go. Running monthly tapings at the NIA or O2 is vastly more expensive than that. Completely nonsensical.

To add to the confusion, here's a list of the title changes between now and post-Bound for Glory, I swear TNA try to make their spoilers as confusing as possible to try and hinder people from reading them.

Blantantly stole from /r/squaredcircle:

PRE-BOUND FOR GLORY

10/8

* Jessicka Havok beats Gail Kim for the TNA Knockouts Title.

POST-BOUND FOR GLORY

10/29

* Bobby Roode defeated Bobby Lashley to win the TNA World Heavyweight Title with Kurt Angle as the special referee.

November (No Date Yet)

* Samoa Joe vacates the X-Divison title due to injury.

* James Storm and Abyss beat The Wolves for the TNA Tag Team Titles.

* Taryn Tarrell defeated Jessicka Havok and Gail Kim in a Triple Threat match for the TNA Knockouts Title.

* Low Ki beats Tigre Uno, Zema Ion, and Manik to win the vacant X-Division Title.

Edited by TheTagRope

Lots of tweets from the roster today about how great the roster is and how they all work so hard.  It feels like eulogies in 140 characters or less.

I've seen rumours about how all the production staff was laid off meaning there are no more episodes of Impact to be filmed, though that's not been substantiated.

• Paid Members

Lots of tweets from the roster today about how great the roster is and how they all work so hard.  It feels like eulogies in 140 characters or less.

I've seen rumours about how all the production staff was laid off meaning there are no more episodes of Impact to be filmed, though that's not been substantiated.

I saw Madison Rayne tweeting how great the company and its staff were the other day. She’s going to look an idiot when the company closes its doors.