• Paid Members

Not only that, but TNA had a shit load of money thrown at it to make it work. Heyman was saying that when he was in talks to take it over 4/5 years ago they were something like $90M in debt to Dixie's Mum/Dad. You can only imagine what that figure is at now.

A real shame.

I think this is the perfect time to discuss this sundays Slammiversary :/

MAIN EVENT: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Eric Young vs. MVP

GRUDGE MATCH

EC3 vs. Bully Ray

Kurt Angle will announce the next TNA Hall Of Fame Inductee

Bobby Lashley vs. Samoa Joe

Willow vs. Magnus

"Cowboy" James Storm vs. Mr. Anderson

Austin Aries vs. Kenny King

The Von Erich Family to appear

The Von Erichs (Marshall and Ross) vs. TBA

My bets are on Jeff Hardy getting the "Hall of Fame"

Edited by wrestlingmad

Eric Young vs. MVP

My bets are on Jeff Hardy getting the "Hall of Fame"

God knows what there going to do with the main event, I'd like to see the return of king of the Mountain just dunno who they would put in. Maybe winners of the single matches Minus willow after a beating from Magnus and Bram.

Young vs Storm vs Lashley vs Aries vs EC3

Would be a an interesting match, plenty of TNA run in's from spud, Dixie, Bully, Kenny king, dodgy refs maybe injured MVP hobbling in last minute winning the belt( if his knee isn't as bad as expected)

My shouts for HOF is either Dixie or MVP. Just gonna turn it into a total Gimmick.

Still some really good seats left for the PPV. Floor seems sold out though. Guess this won't be totally identical to the baseball stadium. Absolutely no where near to the crowd achieved two years ago, then again. Slammiversary 2012 might be their best PPV ever so.

2qbrwr4.jpg

Eric Young vs. MVP

Kurt Angle will announce the next TNA Hall Of Fame Inductee

Is the MVP match actually happening? I know he suffered the injury at PCW Supershow 4, and he really did look to be in a hell of a lot of pain with it on the Saturday night. I guess as TNA had already shot the 2 weeks of TV leadining in to the PPV (or i believe they had) they're in a tough spot in terms of changing plans. But if he can't go, he can't go.

As for the HOF spot, they really should just give it up. Having anyone other than Jeff Jarrett (or maybe a dual induction with his Dad, although i beleive they stil aren't on good terms) as the first inductee was a joke. Then they had the whole clusterfuck with Angle's induction and it becoming an angle. But as they seem set on making it happen, Hardy seems as good a choice as anyone. Does this mean he'll appear as himself and his 'other' self on the same show then?

• Paid Members
Still some really good seats left for the PPV. Floor seems sold out though. Guess this won't be totally identical to the baseball stadium. Absolutely no where near to the crowd achieved two years ago, then again. Slammiversary 2012 might be their best PPV ever so.

I agree, I loved that show and watched it back in its entirety twice. I actually thought TNA had a chance and genuinely much preferred the TNA product over WWE at the time. Its gone to the shits now though.

Could Eric Young not be the inductee? He's been there for donkey's years by now.

Edited by garynysmon

Taken the pic out as really not needed again for clutter reasons.

Bear in mind that probably most of the grey tiers have not been opened and I wouldnt be surprised if the floor seats were only 3 -4 rows on each side. TNA do that a lot to make the shows look bigger. A good example was lockdown 2011 I think with this optical illusion of a massive tier behind with loads of people but fuck all on the floor. This was caused by a Grand Canyon sized gap between floor and tier which they showed a few times

As I mentioned above kinda expect them to use it again just as an angle instead of something serious. If they take it seriously then there's only 3 people I could see getting it that are under contract.

Eric young - only guy to win all 4 male titles and 1 woman's title, part of one of TNA's best groups Team Canada, been around for years and has his own show out of TNA.

James Storm - Been in TNA since day 1, part of TNAs greatest 2 tag teams, has the record for quickest world championship win.

Bobby Roode - part of TNAs greatest tag team. First bound for glory winner, longest TNA world champion also Talks to ducks

• Paid Members

Just seen last week's Impact. Different tastes or no different tastes, it really takes some doing to have a wrestling show with Eddie Edwards vs Davey Richards and Samoa Joe vs Austin Aries and the show be shit.

• Paid Members
Eddie Edwards vs Davey Richards

Why are the Wolves fighting each other? Please tell me TNA haven't been dumb enough to bring them in, make them win, lose and regain the belts and split them up already.