So, Dixie's been teasing that they'll be bringing in some new talent, possibly as early as Genesis next week. And PWInsider says they have indeed been approaching some ROH and indy names lately. Amidst all the money troubles they've been having it makes sense that they would try to bring in cheaper guys. Hopefully those new guys will be somewhat good too, though knowing TNA I can see it going either way.

Edited by pgi86

• Paid Members

On the subject of new arrivals to TNA, AAA's Extreme Tiger debuted on Xplosion this week, taking on Zema Ion and using the distinctly underwhelming ring name "Ultimate Tiger".

Naturally, he did the job too.

So, Dixie's been teasing that they'll be debuting new talent soon, possibly at Genesis next week. And PWInsider says they have indeed been approaching some ROH and indy names lately. In amidst all the money troubles it makes sense that they would try to bring in cheaper guys. Hopefully those new guys will be somewhat good too, though knowing TNA I can see it going either way.

There's plenty of great indy guys out there. If they can choose the right ones AND keep the bigger names they have in, Angle, Hardy, Sting, etc things could be good. But i'm not too hopeful.

• Moderators

15 fucking quid for a wrestler? What a rip off. More than 50p at a car boot is, to be honest. Don't think I ever paid more than a fiver for one as a kid. Can't believe they are that extortionate nowadays.

15 fucking quid for a wrestler? What a rip off. More than 50p at a car boot is, to be honest. Don't think I ever paid more than a fiver for one as a kid. Can't believe they are that extortionate nowadays.

Loads of kids thing have gone like that. Lego can be really quite expensive now for. Which I guess is because collecting kids toys has become socially acceptable and adults have more cash to spare. Kids have been priced out of the market really.

Loads of kids thing have gone like that.

Everything has. I'm sure adults top bus fare was about 50p when I was at school.

Loads of kids thing have gone like that.

Everything has. I'm sure adults top bus fare was about 50p when I was at school.