Gary Steele won the NWA World Champ belt he beat Ogawa i think

I wouldn't count RoH as a world title, either. Any promotion can have a belt and chuck 'world' at the beginning.

I wouldn't count it either but to be fair the RoH title has been defended in pretty much every country with a decent wrestling market. Admittedly not so much for the last few years but they did make a decent effort of it.

• Paid Members

I wouldn't count RoH as a world title, either. Any promotion can have a belt and chuck 'world' at the beginning.

I wouldn't count it either but to be fair the RoH title has been defended in pretty much every country with a decent wrestling market. Admittedly not so much for the last few years but they did make a decent effort of it.

Power UTI can defend a belt at a DDT show, a KSTAR show, a NWA Wildside show and some moody Canadian promotion and it wouldn't make the POWER NIGERIA title (yes I made that up) a legitimate world championship. Fair enough RoH tried to make it as prestigious as possible but I really don't think you can consider it a world title.

Power UTI can defend a belt at a DDT show, a KSTAR show, a NWA Wildside show and some moody Canadian promotion and it wouldn't make the POWER NIGERIA title (yes I made that up) a legitimate world championship. Fair enough RoH tried to make it as prestigious as possible but I really don't think you can consider it a world title.

You do realize you basically repeated my point right?

Sat 28th December, Challenge appears to be showing the first ever TNA 2 hour PPV!

Good news for us Cheex fans. Also featuring the penis tag team THe Johnsons, and Malice, who would have been a star if he hadn't died.

• Moderators

Nah, Jerry "Malice" Tuite went from TNA to wrestle in XPW dressed as a gimp and was nearing 40. I'd say he was pretty much done as anything of note in wrestling. His time was when he was in WCW standing on a roof at Club de Vela during a Hogan promo.

I'd like Challenge to show all the old NWATNA weekly ppvs though. They were fucking brutal.

THAT'S THE WALL!

Edited by PowerButchi

If only this was earlier and he appeared at RAW Country or whatever it was called, Double J is great even though there was that period when the internet seemed to want him dead for being TNA champion all the time but let's be honest, he was pretty much the only draw the company had at times so it made sense.