I really enjoy watching TNA when I can catch it on TV, more often than not its more entertaining than WWE and TNA feels more about the wrestling than WWE which is refreshing.

Surely this is just a cretin talking bollocks, TNA viewers? Raw is pretty much exclusively about wrestling these days. I'd hope that TNA isn't so lazy.

I really enjoy watching TNA when I can catch it on TV, more often than not its more entertaining than WWE and TNA feels more about the wrestling than WWE which is refreshing.

Surely this is just a cretin talking bollocks, TNA viewers? Raw is pretty much exclusively about wrestling these days. I'd hope that TNA isn't so lazy.

This is what I mean about nasty people/users on here. To clarify not that I should have to clarify myself to you. I don't watch a lot of either TNA or WWE but from what I have seen of TNA the wrestling which is produced for me at times is more entertaining and can be at times less repetitive than what Raw delivers. I feel sorry for people like you, I really do.

• Paid Members
This is what I mean about nasty people/users on here.

Wasn't it you that once told someone they shouldn't have an opinion until they get in the ring like you do, or something? Apologies if I'm wrong.

Edited by PunkStep

C-Rock i like your posts, they are a breath of fresh air... not that they need endorsement from anyone. But you are correct in what you are saying, if your opinion differs slightly from the norm in here then you are stupid and in the wrong. At least you state your true opinions and not what most do on here and follow the bandwagon.

They're not really his opinions, though.

He continues to post paragraph upon paragraph of shite despite admitting that he doesn't really watch either WWE or TNA. They're not opinions, they're the wildest extremes of Internet idiocy distilled into post form.

WWE's main problem these days is that they forego creativity in favour of wrestling because they've formed an opinion that extreme athleticism is the holy grail of pro-wrestling. What wrestling really, really needs right now is less wrestling.

• Paid Members
C-Rock i like your posts, they are a breath of fresh air... not that they need endorsement from anyone. But you are correct in what you are saying, if your opinion differs slightly from the norm in here then you are stupid and in the wrong. At least you state your true opinions and not what most do on here and follow the bandwagon.

A glowing endorsement from one of UKFF's premium idiots there.

A glowing endorsement from one of UKFF's premium idiots there.

Ha ha ha....Angry Malcolm strikes again.

• Paid Members

This is what I mean about nasty people/users on here. To clarify not that I should have to clarify myself to you. I don't watch a lot of either TNA or WWE but from what I have seen of TNA the wrestling which is produced for me at times is more entertaining and can be at times less repetitive than what Raw delivers. I feel sorry for people like you, I really do.

So. To clarify: you don't watch the product, but think your opinion is valid on the subject?

This. This is why you get an extreme reaction.

The name Gunner became ten times better when he started using the Torture Rack and called it the Gun Rack. Been a big fan of his for ages, that skit where he walked into a gym and kicked the shit out of everyone before getting to Garret was amazing. The should use the #impact365 thing to just do loads more of Gunner kicking the shit out of random people in random places

Anyone got a link to this segment?

The name Gunner became ten times better when he started using the Torture Rack and called it the Gun Rack. Been a big fan of his for ages, that skit where he walked into a gym and kicked the shit out of everyone before getting to Garret was amazing. The should use the #impact365 thing to just do loads more of Gunner kicking the shit out of random people in random places

Anyone got a link to this segment?

Here you go, but it's in shit quality:

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

AJ Styles returned to TNA at Wednesday night's Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando, FL.

Styles interrupted the coronation of Magnus as TNA World Heavyweight Champion in a segment that will air on the January 2nd episode.

A match will take place to crown "the" TNA World Heavyweight Champion, likely at Genesis.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Spoile...tWPPeqrK1aoI.99

On the Boxing Day episode;

Rockstar Spud, Bro Mans and Ethan Carter III defeated Sting and Jeff Hardy in a handicap match. Hardy apologizes for what's happened and said that's his final match. Hardy hugs Sting and leaves.

Another contract up? Or just taking a break?

On the Boxing Day episode;

Rockstar Spud, Bro Mans and Ethan Carter III defeated Sting and Jeff Hardy in a handicap match. Hardy apologizes for what's happened and said that's his final match. Hardy hugs Sting and leaves.

Another contract up? Or just taking a break?

Hardy signed a new long-term deal with TNA earlier this year so it must be the latter. Plus, with the UK tour coming up they needed a reason to explain why Hardy won't be on TV for that.