• Paid Members
Holy shit, that was just the quintessential TNA anticlimax, wasn't it? Terrible entrance music? Check. Horrible timing killing any potential reaction? Check. Commentators sounding like they couldn't possibly be less arsed? Check. Comedy heel facials? Check. Irrelevant sport crossover? Check. It might be the most TNA thing that TNA have ever TNA'd. It's not even one step forward, two steps back - it's one feint forward while staying in the exact same place for the rest of time.

I don't think there's anything to add other than this on that last segment. Great post.

The rest of the show WAS actually good though, AJ/Aries was great as was Sabin/Manik as midcard as it came across. I also like Joe Park and Eric Young together, I like where they're going with Aries/Roode, I liked the Bad Influence stuff, the womens match was good and Taz was even locked out of the building. We got a white hummer back on a wrestling show too!

This could have been a great show if it wasn't for everything and everyone involved in the last 10 minutes.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Yet more bad news fr TNA:

DIRECTV DROPS TNA PPV

by Eric Sturrock @ 2:28 PM on 8/2/2013

DirecTV will not be airing the "TNA One Night Only: TNA 10 Reunion" PPV. It was listed on DirecTV's channel guide & on DirecTV.com on Monday but was removed Friday Morning. All week I tried ordering the PPV in HD on DirecTV.com for $25 but it said "Not able to be ordered at this time, check back later" while the SD button on DirecTV.com would let you order the PPV for $15. During Impact last night I tried again with the same results. I tried after 12am this morning and DirecTV.com did not show any mention or page for the TNA PPV. At 6am the DirecTV channel guide no longer showed the PPV airing instead on channel 121(HD) it show "To Be Announced". Which is what it says when nothing is airing on that channel. The TNA PPV was removed on channel 122(SD) and replaced with a marathon of "Up the Skirt: Thongs Revealed". So if you ordered the PPV in SD and go to watch it tonight at 8pm you will tune in to another kind of T n' A. I called DirecTV and they said the PPV is not airing on DirecTV according to their computers. I'm guessing those who ordered in SD will get a refund.

So if you have DirecTV and want to watch tonight's TNA PPV you will have to order it on TNA's youtube page when it's up or go to a friends house who does not have DirecTV. On TNA's youtube page they uploaded TNA One Night Only Hardcore Justice 2 one week after it was originally premiered on PPV for $15, the other two TNA One Night Only PPVs prices were dropped to just $3 after the latest TNA ONS PPV was uploaded. So I'm guessing when TNA 10 Reunion is uploaded, Hardcore Justice 2 will drop to just $3 as well.

TNA replaced by softcore filth. Thats embarrassing.

Speaking of which, Kurt Angle got arrested again last night for another DUI.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

It gets worse:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/02/kurt-angle-arrested-dui/

TNA superstar Kurt Angle has been arrested for DWI again, TMZ has learned -- his 4th alcohol-related arrest in 6 years.

According to law enforcement, Angle was busted Thursday night in Wise County, Texas following a live taping of "Impact" for Spike TV. Details surrounding the arrest are unclear.

Angle has a long history with alcohol-related arrests.

In 2007, he was arrested for DUI in Pennsylvania. He was then arrested twice in 2011 -- once for being drunk behind the wheel of his parked car, and once for DWI.

Angle pled guilty to being drunk while parked, but he got off on the other charges.

We reached out to Angle's reps for comment. So far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/02/kurt-angle-a.../#ixzz2aqfeJscg

EDIT: From 80's/90's wrestling world on Facebook

The following information was posted on the Wise County All Courts/Sheriff's Department Records website at http://www.co.wise.tx.us:81/:

1017613_484007805016148_1037248473_n.png

Booking #: 78562 Department of Public Safety (Wise Co)

Facility: Booked: 08/02/2013 Released: 08/02/2013

Name ANGLE, KURT STEVEN Desc White Male 6' 240 lbs

Alias Hair Brown

SO # 0205204 Eyes Green

DOB 12/09/1968

DL # PA-21717260

Address (redacted by me)

Warrant # Charge Issuing Auth Offense Date Bond/Type Fine/Crt Costs Disposition

Warrantless/On-View DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED 2ND CCL

Surety Bond

Released - Posted Bond/Awaiting Trial

Edited by bigfoote

Hopefully this results in Jenna Jameson making an appearance.

Pretty sure I addressed this a couple of pages ago.

Sorry, I tend to skip your posts if they are on the same page I'm on, never mind trekking back a few pages to check up on you. You may be on my dick, but I just ignore you.

Sorry, I tend to skip your posts if they are on the same page I'm on, never mind trekking back a few pages to check up on you. You may be on my dick, but I just ignore you.

WTF?!?

Edited by TAP Management

• Paid Members
Angle's been bulking up by the looks of it - his neck looks massive in that mugshot. He's also listed as 240 lbs which I guess is legit and if so is as big as he's ever been.

What an idiot though.

Considering how much size he lost a couple of years ago (and looked like an anaemic Gary Barlow), he's reclaimed a significant amount of it.

I'm surprised at him genuinely being 6' though, as I thought this was his kayfabe height.

• Paid Members
This shows the amount of power and control Spike TV have over what TNA is putting out on a weekly basis. They don't understand wrestling, I'd presume they'd say to TNA "We want something like WWE but we want to have an MMA influence because UFC is doing so well". It's not going to mix well, its like chalk and cheese. They are two completely different entities.

They could bring back the six sided ring for a start. It's no octagon, but it's a step closer.

Admittedly it's not the Attitude era anymore, but they could at least try and mimic the Shamrock/Blackman/Severn thing. A stable of guys in MMA style gear, proclaiming themselves as tougher and more dangerous than the pro wrestlers. Don't do the "we're real and you're not", because that's stupid, but a bunch of vicious fighters dishing out some beatings in a no-nonsense style can't be any worse than what they've got now.

• Paid Members

Tito isn't with Jenna anymore is he? Thought he got done a few times for kicking shit out of her and she had a breakdown a few months ago on twitter about him.

I'm not too good with the MMA biz but i'm sure he manages Cyborg (Who isn't with the UFC) she could be entertaining in the knockout division.

Watched the reveal via the link. Proper cringe and so wrongful executed which doesn't give me hope for them.

• Moderators

Stop being a dickhead. Final warning.

• Paid Members
Tito isn't with Jenna anymore is he? Thought he got done a few times for kicking shit out of her and she had a breakdown a few months ago on twitter about him.

No, they've been split up for years. Although who was beating who up depends on who you ask.