• Moderators

Slammiversary was actually pretty fucking good. Credit where due.

Kevin Con Erich is still over like rover in Dallas. What a reaction he got.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Not only that, I heard Kevin Von Erich drew the house, which was more than a regular TNA PPV. There was a big spike in ticket sales when he was announced. What a mad situation that is. Of all the ex-names, who would think Kevin Von Erich would be someone who would actually be the one who was the best investment at the box office.

• Paid Members

That's going to be brutal for poor Willow. Matthew never fails to get booed out of the building when he goes shows in New York. Smart move, though. Matt Hardy is a ticket seller on the indy scene. Well worth a gamble. And the Hardy Boyz are big deals still. Hope they put them against Beer Money. Bro Mans vs the Hardies is a waste of time.

TNA should do more of what ROH does with their bigger names like London, Hardy and Chris Hero. Sign people for little portions of time. 2 months worth of Matt Hardy and let him go elsewhere. Then bring John Morrison in for a bit. Then do a 6 week program with Tommy Dreamer or Terry Funk or Carlito against someone. Let the continue to do indies while working for TNA without skimming from their money. Cycling fresh recognisable faces in would be great for them with the way the roster is now. There's no reason why they cant restructure their dealings with talent to make the roster better. You dont have to sign people for 2 years and then get bored of them. Do what WWE do with RVD.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I haven't seen the whole Slammiversary show. I read the review this morning and it looked a fairly decent show in truth. Checked out the Von Erich's match. The crowd was red hot. Great heat for the bro-mans but one of TNA's best ever reactions for Kevin Von Erich jumping in after and hitting the claw. Could have been the Sportatorium in 1983.