• Paid Members
Home is the best place for him. If I showed up with a wrestling companies logo at our school, I'd have had my head kicked in. If you wore Hi-tech at our school they'd draw a cock on your bag.

Yeah, I saw that at our school. Not the drawing a cock, but you would get your stuff nicked or thrown around if you weren't wearing Nike Air or Reebok Pumps.

Home is the best place for him. If I showed up with a wrestling companies logo at our school, I'd have had my head kicked in. If you wore Hi-tech at our school they'd draw a cock on your bag.

Do you recon Samoa Joe turned up for a taping wearing Hi-Tech one day and that's why they drew that cock on his face?

• Paid Members

Do you recon Samoa Joe turned up for a taping wearing Hi-Tech one day and that's why they drew that cock on his face?

No, that's what you got when you wore Gola.

• Paid Members

Ascot, Gola, Hi-Tec, Nicks. Those trainers= bruises. Nike or Adidas for the privileged and LA Gear/Lights or Reebok Pumps for the ubercool. Converse if your uncle went on a trip to America and British Knights if your uncle couldn't afford America.

Lucky you got to wear trainers in school. For me it was dress shoes from Clark's as trainers were not school uniform and if you wore trainers you got disciplined.

There was never a finer pair of trainers than the Nike Air Max fluroescent highlighter pen yellow. How suave I must have looked.

Back in the Spring of 96 I had those. Though those were the worst days of my life. Du du du du, du du, du du du du du du.

• Paid Members
We had proper Black shoes. If wandered around in trainers at school the latin lessons would've been chaos

We also had to wear black shoes in secondary. The whole trainers thing for me was in juniors.