• Paid Members

Christ, thank fuck people like you no longer work in the business then Andrew. The FWA taught you well. This isn't a shite injury like when you dragged Alex Shane out of the ring doing his best Laurel and Hardy impression. The bloke broke his neck, couldn't move and was lying there as the referee was getting the match finished. He could have sued the shit out of that promotion, and they would never have had a leg to stand on. Their reputation is so knackered in wrestling and they've paid out to so many wrestlers, he could have had them for not stopping the match right away. But he didn't. He recovered, couldn't continue with his wrestling career because of it and got a low paying job backstage. And then sacked him. They currently have guys on 6 figure deals like Devon and Mr Anderson sitting around dressed as Ron Harris and his lad gets the chop. Heartless cunts, if you ask me.

I shouldn't be to shocked by that post. You actually worked in the business, so you probably got it drilled into you to not give a fuck about the workers who literally break their necks on the job. When Alex Shane 'broke his neck' when you were in the ring did you go home that night and say "well, he could get a job in Kwick Save in 6 months. Not my problem"?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I constantly see ads for Eric Young's fishing show, in which he comes across as an ace bloke with a lot of talent and charisma, and a really funny guy. I don't understand why he isn't occupying a lot more time on the show - he's quietly a crossover star in a market that actually make people want to watch TNA.

• Paid Members

Eric Young's a company man, he just does whatever they suggest to him and makes it work. He's never failed in any role they've asked him to do. It's a shame they never really noticed how good he could be, because although he's excellent at playing the fool, he's better than comedy jobber level.

Now he's got interests outside of wrestling, like this fishing show he's doing. Someone else spotted how charismatic he is and actually put him to good use. He wouldn't be arsed if TNA handed him his papers anymore, it's clear that he's done as much as he's ever going to do there. It's a shame he's not younger, I would have liked to have seen him in WWE one day. He wouldn't have set the world on fire there, but he'd have been good.

Edited by Arch Stanton

• Paid Members
Eric Young's a company man, he just does whatever they suggest to him and makes it work. He's never failed in any role they've asked him to do. It's a shame they never really noticed how good he could be, because although he's excellent at playing the fool, he's better than comedy jobber level.

Now he's got interests outside of wrestling, like this fishing show he's doing. Someone else spotted how charismatic he is and actually put him to good use. He wouldn't be arsed if TNA handed him his papers anymore, it's clear that he's done as much as he's ever going to do there. It's a shame he's not younger, I would have liked to have seen him in WWE one day. He wouldn't have set the world on fire there, but he'd have been good.

From what I've seen of TNA over the years, he's just like that - he reminds me of Golddust, although he doesn't keep leaving and returning, but sticks around and quietly gets over any shit they throw at him, whilst constantly improving.

I'm glad he now seems to have stopped doing the "Rapey" take your trousers off thing he was doing with the Knockouts.

They could have turned this around for him after he was announced as the final participant in the Lockdown match. He had come back from an Aces & 8's beating and could quite easily have dropped the comedy side enough to put him over as a serious threat to Bully, if you built him up by trying to get a match anyway he could and trying to win the X Div belt to get to Bully (is he light enough???). Could have been good and I would have loved to see Young vs Samoa Joe for the title at BFG. Interests me a lot more than any potential Sabin match anyway.

I would have liked to have seen him in WWE one day.

He'd never have passed the wellness test. They guy has more spots than Jack Evans.

They were pretty terrible apart from "will you have a 'big announcement' on twitter to announce that TNA is closing?". I honestly can't remember one of the big twitter announcements ever despite them coming round so often.

I'm glad he now seems to have stopped doing the "Rapey" take your trousers off thing he was doing with the Knockouts.

They could have turned this around for him after he was announced as the final participant in the Lockdown match. He had come back from an Aces & 8's beating and could quite easily have dropped the comedy side enough to put him over as a serious threat to Bully, if you built him up by trying to get a match anyway he could and trying to win the X Div belt to get to Bully (is he light enough???). Could have been good and I would have loved to see Young vs Samoa Joe for the title at BFG. Interests me a lot more than any potential Sabin match anyway.

I was thinking the same thing. When he returned as the last member of Team TNA for the match against Aces and 8's, he came back and put a beating on them in the ring and stood tall with the rest of what is now the Main Event Mafia, an looked pretty bad ass. Since then, all I remember him doing is giving Brooke Hogan the Knockout Tag Titles back with ODB

• Paid Members

He was still doing the dopey cunt gimmick at Lockdown. He turned up and took his trousers off exposing his white knickers.

EDIT: X-Pac has had a meltdown over this Jesse thing. Even went as far as to speak to TNA about it. He's not happy.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay