Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2013 Which of our forum members makes the best MMA posts?
Paid Members Nick James Posted January 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2013 Voted Wandshogan09 due to the brilliant opening posts in the MMA threads.
jimufctna24 Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 (edited) I have gone for Wand. His knowledge, humor and analysis clinches it for him. But to be fair I can say all the other options are decent (other than myself where it is not for me to say) EBB is probably the most knowledgeable as he has watched it longer than anyone I know, both in the real world and on here. David is great because he forces debates and keeps things interesting. And pretty much all the rest always add something to the debate, even Supremo, Natural and others who are not nominated. Its rare you get a real idiot in the MMA threads and the small community helps a lot in making it feel familiar. Its the only place I really post about MMA these days Edited January 11, 2013 by jimufctna24
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 11, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 11, 2013 Went for wandshogun, worthy of some well overdue recognition!
Paid Members Snake Plissken Posted January 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2013 Wandshogun there is no substitute.
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted January 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2013 Wandshogun by a million miles.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2013 Voted Jim. Really good poster, knowledgeable, good for some debate, seems like a good guy. Particularly good contributions in the Past Fights thread. Defo agree that the rest are really good as well (not arselicking myself in that obviously). Ebb's more about just enjoying the fights which I like because he doesn't get bogged down by all the business side of it and I'm usually the same. David and Supremo keep the threads lively, mainly by disagreeing with each other and sparking some debate. Silky and lamby are both really solid posters and always add to the discussion. Also Magnum Milano is deserving of a mention, he's great when he pops into the threads. And deathrey's been a good addition recently. There's been a few new MMA posters this year who will hopefully stick around. Where did Rey Piste go?
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2013 wand. just for the effort he puts in for the enjoyment of the rest of us
Paid Members Miamivenis Posted January 12, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2013 David shouldn't have been allowed to vote for himself in this.
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Wand in a landslide (just as I predicted when this category was first made ) His event topic posts really cinched it, but in general he's a great, knowledgeable poster who is great for discussion without ever being hostile or a dick about it. Also have to say I love the MMA discussion vibe, I find many of the wrestling posters tend to get very aggressive needlessly in discussion, it's nice to have a chilled out community going
David Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 David shouldn't have been allowed to vote for himself in this. Not quite sure what you mean by that to be honest. I have to echo what the majority of others have said, Wand gets my vote every time. His thread starting posts are excellent, but I'm mainly voting for him due to his actual content & opinions. I'm sure I've crossed swords with him on a few occasions, and it's always been interesting and fun.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2013 Moderators Posted January 13, 2013 I think at the time he said it you only had one vote. He was implying that you would be the only person to vote for you. It's a joke.
David Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Ah, okay. Is it too late to vote for him as funniest poster?
David Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 (edited) Could this possibly rank among the biggest landslide victories in UKFF member awards??? Edited January 25, 2013 by David
Recommended Posts