MMA: Best Poster of 2012

Ronnie

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have gone for Wand.

His knowledge, humor and analysis clinches it for him. But to be fair I can say all the other options are decent (other than myself where it is not for me to say)

EBB is probably the most knowledgeable as he has watched it longer than anyone I know, both in the real world and on here. David is great because he forces debates and keeps things interesting. And pretty much all the rest always add something to the debate, even Supremo, Natural and others who are not nominated.

Its rare you get a real idiot in the MMA threads and the small community helps a lot in making it feel familiar. Its the only place I really post about MMA these days :cool:

Edited by jimufctna24

• Paid Members

Voted Jim. Really good poster, knowledgeable, good for some debate, seems like a good guy. Particularly good contributions in the Past Fights thread.

Defo agree that the rest are really good as well (not arselicking myself in that obviously). Ebb's more about just enjoying the fights which I like because he doesn't get bogged down by all the business side of it and I'm usually the same. David and Supremo keep the threads lively, mainly by disagreeing with each other and sparking some debate. Silky and lamby are both really solid posters and always add to the discussion.

Also Magnum Milano is deserving of a mention, he's great when he pops into the threads. And deathrey's been a good addition recently. There's been a few new MMA posters this year who will hopefully stick around.

Where did Rey Piste go?

Wand in a landslide (just as I predicted when this category was first made :p)

His event topic posts really cinched it, but in general he's a great, knowledgeable poster who is great for discussion without ever being hostile or a dick about it. Also have to say I love the MMA discussion vibe, I find many of the wrestling posters tend to get very aggressive needlessly in discussion, it's nice to have a chilled out community going :)

David shouldn't have been allowed to vote for himself in this.

Not quite sure what you mean by that to be honest.

I have to echo what the majority of others have said, Wand gets my vote every time. His thread starting posts are excellent, but I'm mainly voting for him due to his actual content & opinions. I'm sure I've crossed swords with him on a few occasions, and it's always been interesting and fun.

• 2 weeks later...