Brock Lesnar

Angle_fan

With a fair few dates left under his deal, when do you think we'll see Brock next and where are they planning on going with him? He's not been on tv since he "quit" a few months back. I can see him returning very soon, maybe next week but surely by the Rumble. I'm interested to see how it's going to pan out with Heyman too.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends where there going with Ryback. Lesnar and Ryback couldn't co-exist in WWE at the moment so I think they'll wait until Ryback has had a title run until Lesnar appears in WWE again. Then they'll possibly do a storyline between the two big powerhouses.

Isn't a rematch between Lesnar and Triple H pretty much locked in Mania? I think people are hoping for too much with regards to Lesnar and Ryback at Mania.No reason why Ryback couldn't have a strong showing in the Rumble match by throwing out 8 or 9 guys, be left on his own then Lesnar enter. Ryback in ring his arm pump thing while Lesnar does his bouncing toes warmup thing in the entrance would be fun, then they beat seven shades out of eachother for a bit. Triple H enters, eliminates Lesnar. Brock stares him down only for Ryback to toss out Triple H, who Lesnar then attacks. Ryback gets the rub from eliminating The Game and you've picked up the Lesnar/Triple H feud againAh, fantasy booking, eh?

• Paid Members

I would like to see Lesnar and Ryback have a stare down in the Rumble. The roof would blow off the place if it did and make a Mania match between the two more likely

I can't help but think this will be the general idea for big E and Ryback, no real reason for this theory.I think a previous mention of some kind of evolution rebirth and lesnars input would be great. I'm not sure it will, but the idea of a team with HHH lead by flair against a team lead by heyman sounds quality

• Paid Members

The latest reports I've seen report Lesnar vs, Triple H as the only match set in stone for Mania, which is a shame since it's the one match I've got no interest in seeing.Ideally, I'd have Triple H bring back Taker to face Lesnar at Mania. Surely that's the best use of both guys?

With a fair few dates left under his deal, when do you think we'll see Brock next and where are they planning on going with him? He's not been on tv since he "quit" a few months back. I can see him returning very soon, maybe next week but surely by the Rumble. I'm interested to see how it's going to pan out with Heyman too.

He's had a feud with Triple H since he "quit" hasn't he?

He's had a feud with Triple H since he "quit" hasn't he?

He quited a second time on tv after Summerslam.

I think it will be Triple H vs Brock at Mania. However who goes over will probably be decided on whether Lesnar re-signs or not. If he does he needs to go over in order to make him long strong in further feuds plus it would be the perfect retirement storyline for Triple H. If Brock doesn't re-sign then Triple H will probably win. Actually Hunter will probably go over either way...Aint nobody beating the Game.

I wouldn't mind seeing HHH V Brock II because with it be Mania i can see it being a totally different feel.Just hope Michaels keeps away.

I would like to see Brock v Michaels, Brock messes up Triple H really bad (maybe at the Rumble) and then Michaels comes out of retirement to battle with Brock at Mania. (Brock wins) Now that is how you book awesomeness

Archived