All I want for Christmas is...

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

Tell Tajiri Claus what you'd like for Christmas, and who knows, maybe you just might be lucky!

0.jpg

It can be anything you want as long as it's wrestling related. A 1990s action figure, WrestleMania tickets, never to see a Davey Richards match again, the return of the Bossman at the Rumble, your own promotion, a John Cena t-shirt saying 'never turning heel', anything you like.

For Christmas, Tajiri Claus, I would like...

A SEQUEL TO WWE ALL STARS

wwe-all-stars-full-roster.jpg

All Stars was the most fun I've had playing a wrestling game in ages. I still enjoy it now, nearly two years after release. It's pick-up-and-play, over-the-top, FUN, and I love it.

I don't want much for a sequel. A few more wrestlers (Ryback, Bulldog, Sid, Bryan), a couple more match types, a slightly better Create mode... Just make another one and I'll buy it. Retail price and everything.

Also I'd like a visit to the WWE Warehouse please.

Thank you, Tajiri Claus.

TorrieChristmas_display_image.jpg

Next please!

Edit: I'd like Ian to finish his top 50 wrestlers countdown as well, please.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a Monday Night Wars All-Stars game with all the usual suspects on the WWE side and Goldberg, Sting, Flair, Booker T, Jarrett, DDP, the Steiners, Sid, Savage, the nWo, Totally Buff Guerrero, Jericho, Regal, Finlay, Malenko, an accurate CAW of Benoit and everyone from here to Glacier with an Attitude-style story mode incorporating both sides and Van Dam/Sabu/Sandman/Dreamer/Raven/Rhyno/Jerry Lynn/Taz/Tajiri and the bWo as unlockables. It would have arenas from Starrcade, Superbrawl, Slamboree, Great American Bash, Bash At The Beach, Halloween Havoc and Souled Out as well as the big 5 and Raw and Nitro. Eseentially what I want is someone to combine No Mercy and WCW/nWo Revenge onto one cartridge and add in Sid, some ECW guys, WarGames and Super Calo. That isn't so hard, is it?

If scheduling commitments are just too tight for that though, I'll settle for Blitzkrieg coming out of retirement.

Dear Tajiri Claus,

I've been good this year, so can I please have;

A renewed push for Zack Ryder

The return of Hand Henry - preferably winning the Royal Rumble

AJ Lee... Underneath the mistletoe

Front row tickets to Wrestlemania

Dolph Ziggler to cash it in!

I don't think I'm asking for much at all!!

If we were going to get Austin/Punk, I don't think it would be on the same show as Brock and Rock too, but it would be nice. Perhaps an announcement or major advancement at Summerslam.

Speaking of, Summerslam being announced for Cardiff (or Eastbourne Winter Gardens for best possible travel purposes though it may be selfish).

The Shield vs Evolution at Mania in a match similar to Evolution vs Rock and Soc at WMXX in terms of an old group elevating a new set of stars

Related, but big push for Ambrose specifically

Punk appearing on more of my favourite podcasts, TV shows etc., encouraging more of the talent to do the same and organise similar stuff themselves

A weekly WWE podcast with JBL

My Barbershopwindow Sting '92 tee to miraculously arrive before Xmas

Meet Shawn Michaels

Paul Heyman's book to be released, which I haven't heard anything of for a good year

If we were going to get Austin/Punk, I don't think it would be on the same show as Brock and Rock too, but it would be nice. Perhaps an announcement or major advancement at Summerslam.

Speaking of, Summerslam being announced for Cardiff (or Eastbourne Winter Gardens for best possible travel purposes though it may be selfish).

The Shield vs Evolution at Mania in a match similar to Evolution vs Rock and Soc at WMXX in terms of an old group elevating a new set of stars

Related, but big push for Ambrose specifically

Punk appearing on more of my favourite podcasts, TV shows etc., encouraging more of the talent to do the same and organise similar stuff themselves

A weekly WWE podcast with JBL

My Barbershopwindow Sting '92 tee to miraculously arrive before Xmas

Meet Shawn Michaels

Paul Heyman's book to be released, which I haven't heard anything of for a good year

I am adding all of the above to my list.

Minus the barbershop window tee - though I hope it arrives in time!

Archived