All I want for Christmas is...

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
I think asking Tajiri Claus for Austin/Punk at 'Mania 30 is okay, because it could be a year in the making like Dwayne/Cena's (supposedly) once in a lifetime match.

Thus, happens in this calendar year.

And next Christmas you could ask Asian Father Christmas for the match to be the best of the decade

Tajiri Claus would have to make Austin a decade younger and give him new knees and a new neck before they booked Steve Austin's comeback match a year in advance. That would never happen. And that would be totally against Austin's character. "Austin's 3:16 says ... could we make it next year, mate?"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
But a proper discussion on that is probably for another less light hearted thread.

Yeah, true. Thought that as soon as I posted it, don't want to derail this thread with it. But I didn't mean top of the card either and I respectfully disagree.

On the subject of beards...

Dear Tajiri Claus,

For Christmas I would like:

Sheamus to grow his shit beard and hair out and look like a proper barbaric warrior and drop the comedy shit,

Antonio Cesaro to grow out a bug fuck off curled moustache,

Lots of surprise entrants and regular returners in the Royal Rumble,

Something different to be done with the Money in the Bank cash-in.

Thanks,

Lots of love,

ShortOrderCook

Shane McMahon to surprisingly return and beat Punk for the title with 1 of those soft looking punches of his.Then dance around the ring for 10 minutes as his money theme song plays over and over again.

Boogeyman to stick around.

Vince to buy ROH and make himself the ROH champion,and wear shit tights and kickpads whilst doing so.

Heel Batisa to come back and form a stable with Mark Henry and JBL.

Stacy Keibler sex tape.

• Paid Members

Well, still a few hours left, so...Dear Tajiri ClauseAny chance Jack Nicholson could sign a contract with the WWE and become a big heel manager / evil GM?Also, chris kamara as a backstage interviewer. . And after chatting with a disgruntled Maddox backstage.. "Unbelievable ref"

Archived