All I want for Christmas is...

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 - A genuine contender to become the next Hogan/Austin/Cena.

2 - A satisfying Ryback title pay-off that cements him as the real deal.

3 - A spike in Wrestlings mainstream popularity, which coincides with a all round generally improved product. I'm not expecting another Attitude Era, but i would like to see business pick up in a big way.

4 - A WCW angle (Booker T as general manager of Smackdown?)

If the rumours are true that Lesnar will fight Triple H again, please santa let Lesnar win and retire Triple H so I never have to see triple h wrestle again. I dont think that is too much to ask for.

I also never want to see a DX reunion again with Triple H telling me to suck it - No Triple H, You Fucking suck it

I hope Triple H squashes Lesnar and comes back full time, just out of spite. That and the fact I love HHH with all of my heart and HHH rules.

Triple H to beat Brock Lesnar super, duper clean with one arm over the chest for the cover 20 seconds after hitting the pedigree.

HUSTLE back.

Dear santa, please ignore these comments, Im sure that they are just just joking and really hate Triple H as much as I do.

Sting as a surprise in the 'Rumble, the countdown hits 0 and the lights flash as he comes down from the rafters and knocks out a bunch of jobbers and midcarders with his bat. Stinger ends up winning the whole thing and stalks Punk, eventually beating the grease out of him at 'Mania.

Yes, i sound like I'm 12 and what?

• Paid Members

Triple H will be the gaffer for years to come. Can't wait for a old and grey ravishing1 watching DVDs where the superstars of the time talk about Triple H using words like "genius" and "probably the greatest man that ever lived".

I really feel for people who hate Triple H. He's going to own the business in a few years. At least Cena, Hogan, CM Punk and whoever else people can't stand will fuck off eventually. Triple H is here to stay.

• Paid Members

Tajiri, I'd love to meet a girl that will have sex with me without money changing hands, AND will stay up watching Raw with me. Nothing more.

I want a lovely announcement that Summerslam is being held in my local city of Cardiff!

I now hate Sheamus.

Well, he has ruined Christmas after all.

• Paid Members

This seems fun so dear Tajiri Claus,

Since I have been a good little boy this year I would like:

For Mark Henry to never step foot in a wrestling ring again

For Ian Rotten's tentative plans for a 2013 KOTDM to actually come to fruition

For CM Punk to face Stone Cold Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 30 in the main event

For Brock Lesnar to sign a full-time WWE contract

And finally, for Tyler Reks to nail John Cena with a burning hammer.

...A man can dream!

Archived