All I want for Christmas is...

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
For CM Punk to face Stone Cold Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 30 in the main event

You should maybe save that one for next Christmas. Tajiri Claus works on a year-to-year basis. What if you are a little cunt next year and dont deserve any presents? If he grants that wish, next years Christmas is sorted.

• Paid Members

Yeah asking for a present a year in advance is perhaps a tad cheeky. The UKFF once again helps show the true meaning of Christmas. Nevertheless, I'm going to be a spoiled little shit and ask our oriental Father Christmas for it anyway and take the risk of getting nothing but coal in the belief that were such a plea to be successful, it would be more than worth the possibility of Yuletide tears.

The Menry thing stays however.

Sting as a surprise in the 'Rumble, the countdown hits 0 and the lights flash as he comes down from the rafters and knocks out a bunch of jobbers and midcarders with his bat. Stinger ends up winning the whole thing and stalks Punk, eventually beating the grease out of him at 'Mania.

Yes, i sound like I'm 12 and what?

Oh man I want this too happen.

I think asking Tajiri Claus for Austin/Punk at 'Mania 30 is okay, because it could be a year in the making like Dwayne/Cena's (supposedly) once in a lifetime match.

Thus, happens in this calendar year.

And next Christmas you could ask Asian Father Christmas for the match to be the best of the decade

When Triple H takes over the whole business will go under. He's been at the top for years now and business is down the toilet. With him in charge it's just going to continue.

Since Triple H had so much power he's worked 2 matches a year as a special attraction, never even hinted at being near the title, stopped signing bints for the diva's division, signed Sara Del Ray to train up the divas that are in development, worked on restablishing a tag division, used long title reigns, hired people like Hero & Claudio who can talk and actually work in the ring and you know just generally put less crap on tv. How is that on a bigger scale going to kill the business?

• Paid Members
You think business is down because Triple H has more power? You really think he's been really at the top for years now?

No, what I'm saying is that a lot of people assume that when Triple H takes over that everything will pick up and get better. But the guy has been heavily involved in the behind the scenes and had a ton of power for years now, if he had any good new ideas they would have been put into practice by now and business might not be in the toilet. When I said "at the top" I meant the top of the organisation, not the top of the card.

But a proper discussion on that is probably for another less light hearted thread.

• Paid Members
Sting as a surprise in the 'Rumble, the countdown hits 0 and the lights flash as he comes down from the rafters and knocks out a bunch of jobbers and midcarders with his bat. Stinger ends up winning the whole thing and stalks Punk, eventually beating the grease out of him at 'Mania.

Yes, i sound like I'm 12 and what?

Oh man I want this too happen.

This sounds fantastic, but deep down I'd probably wish for Angle instead.

Archived