HXC Wrestling

hxcwrestling

Holly Rocamora was just announced.

Okay, somebody start thinking of excuses I can use on my wife for me to go and see this and I'll buy you a pint if I see you there.

Tell her Paul Parker is doing a signing in the Arndale.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Okay, somebody start thinking of excuses I can use on my wife for me to go and see this and I'll buy you a pint if I see you there.

I think if we made it someone who used to play for Everton as well, she might let me. I reckon John Gidman might work.

• Paid Members

I'd be tempted to compound the lie by saying Gary Ablett. She won't know.

Holly Rocamora was just announced.More female wrestlers and valets to follow.

wanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gif

• Paid Members

I think if we made it someone who used to play for Everton as well, she might let me. I reckon John Gidman might work.

Andrei kanchelskis! Or just nip out for a pint of milk and come back 4 hours later and never mention it ever again

• Paid Members

She would want to come if it was Kanchelskis, though.

She actually wants to come to this wrestling now because she was asking me whether Holly was still in wrestling and I let it slip about HXC. No-one in their right mind will look after our mob while we go and watch wrestling and nice models.

Personally I blame Rocamora for this for being tattooed and attractive and shit and catching Mrs Small's attention.

I would like to go to this show, however as it is going to be just after Christmas I can only afford 1 show, its either going to be this show or TNA, an announcement with date and venue would be a bonus this would help me deicide, either way I am booking Sunday, hopefully your announcement will be soon as this is the preferred choice as TNA has gone stale over the past few years.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived