HXC Wrestling

hxcwrestling

Just Googled this Johnny Phere and I agree with TheBeard. He looks more like an unhinged Charlie Haas.

Each to their own I suppose, having seen Phere live on at least 6 seperate occasions over the past 12 months, the tribal tattoos, head and agressive nature he sports once coming through the curtain have always screamed Goldberg to myself and the guys I attend shows with, my main point originally was the fact that he was mainly getting booked on his look and not necessarily his ability, who it was that people think he looks like was pretty irrelevant and 'the beard' making a smark like that was infact that thing that pretty much steered off topic to begin with.

I doubt that the beard has in fact seen Phere as many times this year as I have unless he attends an awful lot of shows based in the North West of England.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Never mind the men, what about the women? :thumbsup:

Great eye candy; that's about it. :-/

As far as I'm aware (from what's been mentioned on Facebook), the majority of the women are valets, nothing more.

Holly Rocamora was just announced.More female wrestlers and valets to follow.

Pleased to see Margera announced, as expected there seems to be a huge lean towards the Futureshock roster straight away following that though, Gibson, The Models and Massa.....all talented guys but seems little point creating a new company to use the same guys a few miles down the road

Bloody hell, it's a first show. Others have used established people from elsewhere to set things up, if they are available and reliable, it makes sense to get things going to start with, can progress from there

• Paid Members

Pleased to see Margera announced, as expected there seems to be a huge lean towards the Futureshock roster straight away following that though, Gibson, The Models and Massa.....all talented guys but seems little point creating a new company to use the same guys a few miles down the road

Who do you want them to use? Trainees with a couple of weeks

So far there has been 8 names (Hayes, Hope, Gibson, Holly, Massa, Clint, T Bone, Havoc) 4 of them are Futureshock regulars, so it's half. There was always going to be some cross over for a variety of reasons but there are enough different names in there to mix it up and ensure that it will be different and wont just be a standard Futureshock affair.

Haven't seen Massa to judge but the other 3 Futureshock guys are among the best on their roster, so I think they are a good shout for any North West company.

Archived