HXC Wrestling

hxcwrestling

You've spelt Bodom's name wrong.

Cheers,noted.

Even though most of the new names are Futureshock names I'm still looking forward to this. Been wanting to see Holly and Shanna live for a while now. Haven't seen Jimmy Havoc since PW101 and as much as I'm not a huge death match fan and at times he scare's the shit out of me when you never know if he's going to kill himself he does create a great atmosphere. Add Manson to that who's always entertaining and it looks on paper like you've throwing the best of Futureshock into a less family friendly enviroment. I've seen a few people complain here about hoping it doesn't turn out as an adult Futureshock and complaining when some names were added last time but Dave and the guys there are doing a great job, the fanbase it growing at a noticable rate and they always go home happy so can taking the best part of that roster and adding to it really be a bad thing?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

News regards ticket release :

Please be aware of the following.

Tickets for our debut show 'One Dark Night' are sold exclusively via Ticketline.

Due to high demand of ticket requests,tickets are strictly limited to four per person.

The capacity of our debut show,is strictly limited to 250 people.

The show is FLOOR STANDING ONLY.

ON SALE FRIDAY FEBRUARY 1ST

WWW.TICKETLINE.CO.UK

PHONE LINE OPEN 9AM 0161 832 1111.

HXC WRESTLING is pleased to announce the Main Event of ONE DARK NIGHT !!!

T-Bone vs Stixx vs Cyanide

Main-event.jpg

Taking place Sunday April 7th at The Manchester Metropolitan University Students Union' ,on Oxford Road, Manchester City centre.

Tickets are priced at

• 3 weeks later...

299772_502547463125094_1484811170_n.jpg

HXC WRESTLING is pleased to announce our third match taking place at ONE DARK NIGHT !!!

Holly Rocamora vs April Davids

Taking place Sunday April 7th at The Manchester Metropolitan University Students Union' ,on Oxford Road, Manchester City centre.

Tickets are priced at

Seriously considering going to this as it's only just up the road from me and I love anything involving Stixx! Not so keen on seeing Manson (like him but he seems to be on every show I attend!) or Havoc who I've always thought is just awful but the ladies bout looks epic and I've not witnessed Davids live (shameful I know) so should be worth it all in all. Is this going to be the regular venue for shows or is HXC gonna be travelling further afield as I'm waaaay up north half the year with uni.

Archived