HXC Wrestling

hxcwrestling

HXC will be a new wrestling product will be available in the city centre, Manchester, from Spring 2013.

HXC Wrestling is a hardcore, STRICTLY OVER 18'S promotion that will work alongside yet is entirely different from Futureshock Wrestling

We will soon announce the nightclub venue, which is situated in Manchester city centre,where our debut HXC WRESTLING show will take place.

www.facebook.com/hxcwrestlinguk

www.hxcwrestling.com

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"working alongside Futureshock but entirely different" - so hopefully that means Dave Rayne will not occupy main event spots and storylines on every show then! Nice to see T-Bone & Havoc on the roster - would be nice to have a completely different roster to the one at Futureshock and allow scope for some kind of crossover in the future.

"working alongside Futureshock but entirely different" - so hopefully that means Dave Rayne will not occupy main event spots and storylines on every show then! Nice to see T-Bone & Havoc on the roster - would be nice to have a completely different roster to the one at Futureshock and allow scope for some kind of crossover in the future.

I'm also hoping for something completely different rather than it be an adult version of Futureshock too.

Another thing I hope they actually focus on putting on a good wrestling show with the over 18 stuff being part of the show rather than it being the main focus itself and the wrestling just an after thought.

For the last few years Central Manchester seems to have a massive gap in the market for a wrestling promotion so I think the potential is there to really take off it is done right. Really interested to see what they put on. Just hope they don't do a FCP and finish at a semi decent time so everyone can get last bus and train home!

Bit worried by the showgirls they seem to be touting on their advertising - they don't look like they have done any wrestling as such before and I have certainly never heard of them. Looks like the hook to the over 18's side of things may indeed be that of "tits first, wrestling second" which would be a real shame. Always up for beautiful women to be around a show but should they really have been the first announcements on a roster???

Adult show wise that have no connections to futureshock at the moment I would love to see Trent Severn & MK McKinnon on the bill. Spud is a no brainer, no one better to put infront of an adult crowd and that type of environment. Havoc is a really good idea, as is T-Bone. Mikey Whiplash would be ideal, Rampage Brown, Kris Travis and even Val Kabious if used properly. Get someone like Violet Vendetta in a short dress out there with one of them and someone like Harvey Dale to wind the crowd up, his work with Max Angelus at Southside has been brilliant so maybe Angelus would be a good addition as I know Stixx is currently doing Futureshock. Zack Gibson would be a good one but again is a central character in Futureshock.

Gives them potential though to bring in some other names like GPW/Infininte guy LA Austin who is impressive, Ste Bin Mann and Jason Logan, Dylan Roberts etc.

As long as they steer clear of Dave Rayne & Johnny Phere then I will be happy enough!

Bit worried by the showgirls they seem to be touting on their advertising - they don't look like they have done any wrestling as such before and I have certainly never heard of them. Looks like the hook to the over 18's side of things may indeed be that of "tits first, wrestling second" which would be a real shame. Always up for beautiful women to be around a show but should they really have been the first announcements on a roster???

Adult show wise that have no connections to futureshock at the moment I would love to see Trent Severn & MK McKinnon on the bill. Spud is a no brainer, no one better to put infront of an adult crowd and that type of environment. Havoc is a really good idea, as is T-Bone. Mikey Whiplash would be ideal, Rampage Brown, Kris Travis and even Val Kabious if used properly. Get someone like Violet Vendetta in a short dress out there with one of them and someone like Harvey Dale to wind the crowd up, his work with Max Angelus at Southside has been brilliant so maybe Angelus would be a good addition as I know Stixx is currently doing Futureshock. Zack Gibson would be a good one but again is a central character in Futureshock.

Gives them potential though to bring in some other names like GPW/Infininte guy LA Austin who is impressive, Ste Bin Mann and Jason Logan, Dylan Roberts etc.

As long as they steer clear of Dave Rayne & Johnny Phere then I will be happy enough!

I agree with your first paragraph, as I'm not going all the way to Manchester to see tits, so I hope there's a decent wrestling show at the heart of an over 18s night.

I also agree with most of your suggestions, although I'd say absolutely not to Val Kabious as he's been nothing other that complete shite whenever I've seen him. I'm also not a fan of Bin Man, Logan or Roberts in a hardcore setting, although I'd be interested in seeing what Phere could do.

I'll be keeping an eye on this as the card comes together.

I'm hoping the girls will just be accompanying guys to the ring rather than actively being involved. But I do share that concern.

From the guys you mentioned Trent, Mk, Spud and Whiplash would be a good start for their experience working a over 18 crowd.

Travis would be good on that type of show and I can imagine Harvey Dale would be too without having to watch what he said.

For other suggestions I'm not sure how different they would act on an over 18 show but I'd take Gibson and would be fine with Stixx, Max or Rampage but would leave the rest.

I think London Riots and Hooligans would both suit a show like this as would Clint Magera due to their styles and characters.

Surely by promoting itself in the same way as everyone else, does it not then come across as the same as the others? This is exactly the approach they should be taking

Surely by promoting itself in the same way as everyone else, does it not then come across as the same as the others? This is exactly the approach they should be taking

There are ways of promoting a wrestling product without making it come across like a strip club when attempting to be different. An adult wrestling product can sell itself based on being edgier than the norm, I personally think that having a decent roster of talent that is different to that of the area they are in at the moment would be a better start than a load of scantily clad women, personal opinion though

Cheers for the feedback guys,it's all being taken on board.

Just to clarify,the girls listed at the moment have no wrestling experience and will merely accompany the workers to the ring and add a bit of eye candy.

Fair enough, can't argue with that.

Looking forward to seeing how the card comes together, Central Manchester has been crying out for a promotion and I'd love another adult orientated wrestling company like FCP on my door step!

• Paid Members

There are ways of promoting a wrestling product without making it come across like a strip club when attempting to be different. An adult wrestling product can sell itself based on being edgier than the norm, I personally think that having a decent roster of talent that is different to that of the area they are in at the moment would be a better start than a load of scantily clad women, personal opinion though

Have to be honest I disagree , If I put a show on and somebody like Shanna or Kay Lee Ray were on I'd defo put them on the poster , especially if I was doing a nightclub show aimed at adults.

Have to be honest I disagree , If I put a show on and somebody like Shanna or Kay Lee Ray were on I'd defo put them on the poster , especially if I was doing a nightclub show aimed at adults.

Shanna and Kay Lee Ray are both wrestlers, I wasn't suggesting that ladies shouldn't make the poster and don't believe I even mentioned a poster. My concern was that this would become more like a stripper show with wrestling as a secondary point. Which it now sounds like it won't be. Announcing ladies who have no wrestling ties and are just to be used as valets before announcing any roster members or wrestling related stuff in general was for me a strange way to do it. If beautiful ladies are going to be accompanying the wrestlers to the ring then more power to it, it certainly works at the darts but you wouldn't see the valets at a darts match being announced before the players.

• Paid Members

Shanna and Kay Lee Ray are both wrestlers, I wasn't suggesting that ladies shouldn't make the poster and don't believe I even mentioned a poster. My concern was that this would become more like a stripper show with wrestling as a secondary point. Which it now sounds like it won't be. Announcing ladies who have no wrestling ties and are just to be used as valets before announcing any roster members or wrestling related stuff in general was for me a strange way to do it. If beautiful ladies are going to be accompanying the wrestlers to the ring then more power to it, it certainly works at the darts but you wouldn't see the valets at a darts match being announced before the players.

In all fairness I have not seen the page ( so apoligies if I have it wrong ) but I still stand by my comments , I thought that a couple of wrestlers had been announced . I'd say the women only highlight the fact it is adult only and would appeal to males seeing the promotion advertising for the first time. It is a different market and very likely looking to attract new punters who might not be drawn to just a wrestling show.

I have been to a fair few Lucha Britania shows and can fully say what goes on there is awesome but not something that appeals to just wrestling fans.

Archived