November Rumble

Ronnie

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
This thread then... Any criteria need to be met or can anybody vote for anybody who appeared in that other thread?

It's not quite the same as you might think. It's not the people named in the other thread who are shortlisted for a suspension but the people who posted in it. It's the price you pay for slagging somebody off.

Normally the people who we might wish to see have some time away get suckered into posting in the other one by retaliating to someone calling them a cunt and therefore end up on the monthly ballot, but alas it appears that they're wise to our ways and so there's no real obvious candidate this month.

There are no criteria to be met when making your decision. You simply name anybody that you'd like to see suspended from posting for a while. This month I picked someone out of charity. In previous months I've nominated people whose posts make me apoplectic. Whatever your reasons may be, you name whomever you want from the list. You might have had a run-in with the individual, they might simply nauseate you with their posting style ... it doesn't matter.

This thread then... Any criteria need to be met or can anybody vote for anybody who appeared in that other thread?

It's not quite the same as you might think. It's not the people named in the other thread who are shortlisted for a suspension but the people who posted in it. It's the price you pay for slagging somebody off.

Normally the people who we might wish to see have some time away get suckered into posting in the other one by retaliating to someone calling them a cunt and therefore end up on the monthly ballot, but alas it appears that they're wise to our ways and so there's no real obvious candidate this month.

There are no criteria to be met when making your decision. You simply name anybody that you'd like to see suspended from posting for a while. This month I picked someone out of charity. In previous months I've nominated people whose posts make me apoplectic. Whatever your reasons may be, you name whomever you want from the list. You might have had a run-in with the individual, they might simply nauseate you with their posting style ... it doesn't matter.

Excellent. Thanks.

I vote for Ronnie.

• Paid Members
RJ Impact - purely for his shit trolling of TommyBoi.

It was me who was "trolling" 420 actually...and if you want to vote for me for picking on him, you might as well nominate the posters above you, and everyone else who has called him out for his dumbassery.

Indeed it was, my mistake...I'll change it then.

NorthSeaTiger - for being a fucking crybaby.

• Paid Members

Did I blink and miss NorthSeaTiger's idiocy? I barely remember any of his posts at all. RJ Impact is a much more visible idiot, perhaps due to his stupid sig and his easily trolled CM Punk bumming.

That suggests these rules aren't really working. Perhaps being nominated automatically includes you in the draw?

I vote RJ Impact.

Archived