Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

I like Maffew on Botchamania and in person for a conversation.but he's the shits on a podcast, especially with OSW.

The NewGen lads have overtaken OSW for me atm. Consistent output and a fun timeline wins for me at the moment.

• Paid Members

They had him writing television in late 96/early 97. Jake's a proper old school genius in the sense that he's a fantastic con artist. He hasnt got the best track record of helping anyone other than himself. I doubt WWE would ever hire him as a regular anything. He wouldnt be able to travel with the company to the UK either, which is a massive market.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I really liked the MLW podcasts early on but there's only so much Court Bauer you can tolerate before he exposes himself. He's all buzzwords, recycling the same old Meltzer talking points, awkwardly name dropping whichever wrestler/promotion he's attached himself to whenever possible. The Bauer & Pollock show is absolutely insufferable.

• Paid Members

I reckon there's a chance Steve Austin was wanking himself off during his phone conversation with Kelly Kelly on his podcast recently. Specifically, the point where he told her he was watching her ECW striptease routine on his computer while they were talking. Austin seems just as smitten with her as the UKFF's own Bellend!