Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Awards Moderator

Austin doesnt say much in either of his this week.

I thought his two part teardown of the Rumble was terrific - quite a step up from banging on about rats, swearing about traffic and drinking whisky with his Texas ranger.

Austin doesnt say much in either of his this week.

I thought his two part teardown of the Rumble was terrific - quite a step up from banging on about rats, swearing about traffic and drinking whisky with his Texas ranger.

Was that due to Keller and Bauer or Austin though?

Listened to that Sam Roberts bloke's podcast. Seems the only wrestling he knows is WWE and he's a bit of a WWE ass kisser but he interviewed Roman Reigns a few days before the Rumble. It wasn't a long conversation but Reigns came off quite well but also quite a bit arrogant. He says that with social media etc that everyone has a voice and an opinion and the fact that CM Punk calls himself the voice of the voiceless is bullshit because anyone can voice their opinion these days. I listened to a few of Cabana's latest shows as well. He talks to Matt Sydal/Evan Bourne who comes off a bit of a weirdo hippy and that when he left the WWE he went to Peru to spend some time doing some weird drugs and I listened to Goldberg's interview where he comes off as well the Goldberg we all know and love.

I'll have to listen to more of his shows. I listened to the one he had with Billy Corgan mainly because Smashing Pumpkins are one of my favourite bands. Loved hearing his story on how he got on to ECW TV and how Heyman asked for a millions dollars for a small percentage of the company before it shut down.

• Paid Members

Luke Gallows interviews Mike Knox on Talk N Shop today at MLWRadio.com. Two fine men. Scott Steiner stories, burying people, all kinds of fun.

Have to thank you for smartening me up about Talk N Shop, been into it for the past month or so and it really is a great little show. Thing that stands out most to me is how charismatic Machine Gun is. Already knew about Gallows, but Karl is equally as funny.

That clip is absolutely fantastic. Pretty sure Astro posted it not too long ago, didn't he? Meltzer does come across like the easiest man to whoosh, almost like he's got that kind of autism where you just can't pick up or process sarcasm or jokes whatsoever.

I love Da Meltz, but that clip is amazing. It's funny you mention the sarcasm thing. They both come across as really sarcastic at times, but neither one of them seems to pick up on the other one doing it. Alvarez is particularly bad for this because he can be extremely uppity about nothing (which is kinda funny). You'd think after however many years of working together, they might have figured it out a bit.

I will say Observer radio's weekly slating of it has been about the only thing that's made watching Raw worthwhile in the last few months.

Edited by hallicks

Midnight Express podcast update

The Midnight Express podcast sees former British pro-wrestler Johnny Midnight interview some of his old wrestling chums.

Latest Episode - Episode 9 - Bubblegum

Computer / other: www.mepodcast.co.uk

Episode 8 - Dave Mastiff

Episode 7 - Chris Curtis

Episode 6 - Mad Man Manson 

Episode 5 - Ringo Ryan 

Episode 4 - Broadie Steele 

Episode 3 - Frankie Sloan 

Episode 2 - Dean Allmark 

Episode 1 - Rampage Brown

Upcoming Episodes:

Episode 10 - Nathan Cruz