Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

I've just finished listening to that interview this morning and thought he did sound a little off, as if he had had a stroke. He did collapse on atage earlier this year also. Some said he'd had a heart attack, his people said he was dehydrated it depends who you want to believe.

Add to the fact that is nearly 70

Edited by WyattSheepMask

I am quite the fan of Meat Loaf (or at least was in my younger years) and I always remember him being so lively in his interviews, I can remember somebody (think it was Jonathan Ross) saying he was a nightmare to interview because he could be so wild you never knew what you were going to get.

Ā 

If he has had a stroke it would explain alot

• Paid Members

That James Ellsworth interview was a fun listen. Seems really grounded and not getting too excited. Bit harsh for Jericho to keep harping on about his "unique look", just call him an ugly bastard ffs

yeh, good listen.

Ā 

On the subject of Ellsworth's missing chin, on the podcast he says he blames his parents as they had no chins either but looking at Ellsworth i would have said his chin situation was due to an operation of some kind? looks like he has scars on either side of his jaw.

I'd say they're my favourite of the fan podcasts, with New Generation Podcast being a very close second.

Ā 

OSW's recently launched Patreon is well worth the $5 pledge. They've just put a video review of the Super Mario Bros movie which is well worth a watch, and their review the WWE Films 'Countdown' is great (Rusev with a gun~!)

Edited by WyattSheepMask

They do the same kind of show reviews to what OSW do. They're up on iTunes, Stitcher and Soundcloud, covering from King of the Ring 93 and will finish their main program timeline at Wrestlemania 14 (they're currently in mid 97). They've also done reviews of WWE DVD sets and occastionally review WCW, which are great episodes in their own right.

They also did an absolutel blinder of an episode on Baywatch that featured WCW and an episode of Thunder In Paradise.

As with alot of podcasts, the very early episodes can come across a bit ropey, but New Gen find their feet very early on