Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Hi,

We're aware that there are plenty to choose from but we've launched a new podcast where we'll be discussing WWE from a UK fan perspective but I also want to help showcase UK wrestling too.

We're West Midlands based if any of you are in that area but we can easily record interviews over the phone if you have a promotion of you're a wrestler. We will happily use it on future podcasts & help promote shows across the UK.

By day, some of our team are actually BBC journalists, so we're out to make this a real professional podcast in a radio studio but we obviously need a bit of a push to get us going!

Please follow us on Twitter @TheBuzzardsPod & you can listen to our debut episode here:

https://audioboom.com/boos/4876850-episode-1-never-give-up-wwe-draft-battleground-stardust-s-gloves

(We're on Audioboom but in the process of getting it onto iTunes as well)

If you're interested in being interviewed or want to send us details of show you have coming up, then tweet us or e-mail buzzardswrestlingpodcast@outlook.com

Cheers!

Steve.

The Buzzards Wrestling Podcast

I love listening to MLS and Kevin Sullivan. They go back and review a 1996 Nitro while also chatting about todays business and take questions. It's an easy listen without having to deal with loudmouths like Flair, Jericho and Austin rambling on.

Edited by TheLowdown1987

What a podcast. Would love him on Austins, see how good he pulls it off under more challenge. Think Austin can break him. So many great little quirks to how he has the character

"Subterranean Lucha" had me laughing like an idiot on the bus. Cracking stuff from Hardy and Jericho.

Bischoff's pod/interview with Magnus was grand once that annoying co host of his shut the fuck up.