Post yer Plimsolls !!

RancidPunx

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

I saw these black and red/orange Converse on the front page of their website but can’t actually find them anywhere. They have all black ones but not these ones. I’ve tried Googling but just can’t find them. Any help?

16F3A3FE-70A8-4FB0-863C-53A3E9C55B6D.jpeg

• Paid Members

https://www.converse.com/uk/en/regular/unisex-winter-chuck-taylor-all-star-high-top/166219C.html

they definitely appear to be part of this range. Either they haven’t released yet or it could be a store exclusive. Often Schuh or Office in the UK or Journeys in the US have exclusive colours. But I can’t find that colour way either

• 3 months later...

@Devon Malcolm On an average pair how long do your Adidas Gazelle soles last? They had some sweet ones on sale at Oi Polloi today but I can't get over the dog shit colour soles and the flimsy feel of them. I'd have about 10 pairs by now if I could force myself to just buy a pair.

I had to back off my interest at Adidas Oslo's on sale at Size too because the soles were crumpling up just holding them. Being a fat bastard, I can't justify paying a good whack for stuff that will only last a month at best because of the easy wear breakdown.

I'm usually stick to Adidas LA Trainer's because I like the look and they're durable but Adidas keep changing the style/materials up and they're producing less and less of the good stuff.

I've got to stop buying Jordans, I've had around 15 pairs in the last 12 months and I've only kept 3 pairs at most. 

Edited by Rule One
Can't form a sentence/brain is fucked.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Rule One said:

@Devon Malcolm On an average pair how long do your Adidas Gazelle soles last? They had some sweet ones on sale at Oi Polloi today but I can't get over the dog shit colour soles and the flimsy feel of them. I'd have about 10 pairs by now if I could force myself to just buy a pair.

I had to back off my interest at Adidas Oslo's on sale at Size too because the soles were crumpling up just holding them. Being a fat bastard, I can't justify paying a good whack for stuff that will only last a month at best because of the easy wear breakdown.

I'm usually stick to Adidas LA Trainer's because I like the look and they're durable but Adidas keep changing the style/materials up and they're producing less and less of the good stuff.

I've got to stop buying Jordans, I've had around 15 pairs in the last 12 months and I've only kept 3 pairs at most. 

Can’t help with Gazelles, but wearing some I-5923’s which I bought from the Schuh imperfects website for 65% because they had a little black mark on the laces part of one of the shoes. I have worn them at least every other day for 10 months and the boost sole is still comfy.

I highly recommend shopping of those sites, especially if you end up scuffling your shoes after a few weeks anyway. Here’s some info https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/deals-hunter/2018/05/shoe-outlets-from-office-and-schuh-flogging-footwear-on-the-chea/

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Rule One said:

I'm not maybe the best person to ask because:-

1) I have over 50 pairs that I wear in rotation

2) I don't go out much

So it takes a while for them to wear out. Gazelles seem quite hardy, Hamburgs less so. I didn't buy any Trimm Trabbs because they seemed very lightweight. I'd say Sambas are probably the hardiest that I own.