UFC on FOX 5: 'Henderson vs Diaz'

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Interestingly, Rampage hinted recently that Bisping has dabbled.

Your Cro Cop analysis makes sense.

But got a link to that? Have those two fallen out or something?

EDIT: Did my research, thanks did not know about that.

Yeah, I only knew recently myself. Surprising because they were always mates. I'm not sure I buy Rampage's accusation though, sounded like him just taking a shot because Bisping slagged off TRT use and Rampage took it personally.

That whole Wolfslair thing seems odd to me. The way Bisping left, the way Paul Kelly left even going as far as having his Wolfslair tattoo covered. More to it than we know.

Tim Means, fucking hell.

I actually watched all of the Rampage/Helwani interview earlier. I know he is not as relevant as he was and a bit of a moaner, but he is still cool as fuck he has a natural charisma you cannot work at. He is the type of guy you would want to be.

On the Bisping point, he does make a bit of sense but I agree and do not buy it. I think Bisping is clean, the manager point did make Bisping sound a dick though, sure there is another side to it though.

Never knew about Paul Kelly either, I was aware Wolflair is on the down-slide though, I cannot recall many new fighters coming from there.

• Paid Members

weigh ins got me fucking pumped!! all the main card fighters hit weigh, few of the undercard fighters need to go and cut a couple extra pounds.

Penn-Rory and Diaz-Henderson were just intense, Diaz was giving Henderson the mean mug... i cant fucking wait.

...quick note, Scotty Jorgensen is now completely white, dunno if he's had a procedure to clear up his skin, but he's now a white man.

• Paid Members

eh? i thought he weight in at 156? or do you have to be on the money in a title fight?

there seemed to be confusion after his weigh-in, whilst Nate was trying to put his clobber back on Dana was trying to say something to Nate, i thought he was telling him he had to do a staredown or something.

Don't think it'll be a problem, i dont think Nate kills himself to make weight, he can probably sweat a pound out no problem.

Archived