Kharma/Awesome Kong

C-Rock

The pill is not 100% effective, there's still a chance you can get pregnant whilst taking it, even if you follow the instruction to the letter. Also, certain types of pills depending on your personal hormones are not as effective for some women as they are for others, trying them is essentially the only way to find out which one is best for you. Anyway, I seem to have derailed this thread completely off topic so apologies to the thread starter

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The last time this was discussed on here I stood up for her and was accused of having kong related fetishes, nice.

I can see the point of 'if trying for a baby, career isn't the focus' but in reality, fuck off, you get maternity leave in most western legal places of employment. Also, yes it was a still born, and it's a fucking soul destroying moment in life. She has the right to be a bit mental. You would normally get compassionate leave, in this case she got the sack, apparently.

I can't help think there may have been more to it. The bubba story is a load of wank too, as many have stated, blown out of proportion. Many have done similar before and wernt branded mental.

• Paid Members
in this case she got the sack, apparently.

What should WWE have done? Kept paying her for nothing? She got paid for around a year, despite being unavailable for almost the entire time. Yeah, it's an awful situation, but WWE were/are under no obligation to keep paying her, especially when she's not in the right frame of mind to do her job for them any time soon.

Many have done similar before and wernt branded mental.

How many of them demanded a payrise almost immediately afterwards?

• Paid Members
in this case she got the sack, apparently.

What should WWE have done? Kept paying her for nothing? She got paid for around a year, despite being unavailable for almost the entire time. Yeah, it's an awful situation, but WWE were/are under no obligation to keep paying her, especially when she's not in the right frame of mind to do her job for them any time soon.

Many have done similar before and wernt branded mental.

How many of them demanded a payrise almost immediately afterwards?

No idea about the pay rise, first I've heard of it, either way it's hardly what i would call 'mental'. Batting someone backstage is fucking stupid and deserved a firing, hardly 'mental' though.

And should WWE have carried on paying her for needing time off after a still born? Yes, again - compassionate leave.

The last time this was discussed on here I stood up for her and was accused of having kong related fetishes, nice.

That's because the only way someone could defend her is if they're a full idiot or in love with her. Babbling about maternity leave like 'pro wrestler' is the same as working at Tesco is the path of the moron. Her job is throwing herself around pretending to fight. She can't do that until the 11th week before the baby is due, can she? And she hadn't been there for a year and put in 1250 hours yet, so she wasn't qualified for maternity leave any way you slice it.

When she decided to get pregnant a month into the job, unless she's a nutter who can't see the consequences, she knew she was fucking WWE around. And she did well out of it. She got over a years pay (including two lucrative computer game appearances) for about five days work, one of which was eliminating a world champion from the Royal Rumble. You'd have to be an utter lemon to genuinely believe that company has done wrong by her - or blinded by lust, in which case the right thing to do would be to offer her a few grand for some ring-worn knickers instead of complaining that Evil Vince doesn't want to sniff them.

• Paid Members

Makes me laugh when people say they miss her, when she never even had a match with the company in the first place. She could have added something to the Divas division, but she fucked it up for herself. She gets my sympathy for what happened with her child, but not what happened to her wrestling career.

The scam she tried to pull was admirable, if you respect wrestlers being mercenary conmen. I don't know how old she is, it's hard to tell with some of them (women wrestlers I mean), she could be anything between 25 and 45. I expect she felt the biological clock ticking and wanted a child for a while. Yet being an independent wrestler getting paid per match, there was no way she could get up the duff without losing a year or so of income. If she could get on the books at WWE though, with the political campaigns and public image concerns, she'd be able to get pregnant straight away and be guaranteed a good 12-18 months of wages for sitting at home eating zinger twisters. I bet she was rolling in flour before the ink on her contract was even dry.

It is a shame what happened with the baby, and by her accounts, her depression afterwards led to her getting impossibly fat and out of ring shape by the summer. She's making a documentary about trying to lose the weight and get back to her original size so she can get back into WWE, I think.

• Paid Members
It is a shame what happened with the baby, and by her accounts, her depression afterwards led to her getting impossibly fat and out of ring shape by the summer. She's making a documentary about trying to lose the weight and get back to her original size so she can get back into WWE, I think.

That's the main point I was trying to make in the first place and I'm glad you have stated it too pitty. The last time around, there were a few too many 'got what she deserved' without the 'horrible news about her loss' comments and whether you like her or not, it's a pathetic attempt at shock value Internet clever bollox cuntishness, to only grief a woman after the loss of a child.

Whether I wish to tickle her giblets or not, I have sympathy for her, loss of child, loss of job.

Does anyone know if she was offered counselling? Or some kind of WWE endorsed wellbeing program? If she is legit 'mental' I'd have thought they would offer a mental health based service, especially after Benoit, not to mention the service that is offered to smack heads and drunks.

I met her a few years ago on the Indy scene in the UK and out of the various named talent we had on those shows through the years, she was the most down to earth nicest import that I ever met by a long shot. Really funny and really nice. She also put on a match with Cheerleader Melissa which was absolutely outstanding and by large I hate women wrestling. Cheerleader Melissa on the other hand was a bit of stuck up ass. So in terms of her being "mental", she was nothing like that at all when I met her.

• Paid Members
It says a great deal when someone in the pro wrestling business is regarded as 'mental' compared to ther cases when you think about it.

But she's not widely regarded as mental. That's just a fruitloop corner of the internet saying that because she hit an excruciatingly punchable cunt for being extremely crass and provocative.

Any talk about being mental now isn't related to her normal self. For most of a year she prepared for the arrival of a baby that she was carrying inside her, thought about names, decorated a nursery, anticipated life as a mother, went to hospital to give birth ... and her baby was born dead. I don't think labelling her as a generic mental for dealing with that (and I know that you weren't the one saying that, Chilli Vanilli) would be fair at all. If she never recovers from it, then OK she'll be a mental, but for the time being it's a fresh event that she's still dealing with.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Awesome Kong was on Colt Cabana's podcast this week. Comes across like a proper headcase from where I was sitting. Her story about giving a bloke a good hiding on a TV show in Japan sort of goes a long way to explaining where the "mental bastard" tag came from. Imagine living with this bitch? It started off well at first, but one hour of listening to one of the Lilt Ladies speak about All Japan Women all being dykes was a bit much. A rare miss from the AOW podcast.

Archived